Declaration of Independence 2000

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2000

      Declaration of Independence 2000

      Bob
          This [Declaration of Independence, 2000] is excellent.  Are you in touch with Ron Branson, the author of JAIL?  His movement to reform the judiciary is growing, and I think he would be in agreement with your Declaration 2000 below.
          The political party in British Columbia, Canada that is also growing, aims to sweep away the present corrupt and controlled system by giving the people of BC a new constitution which will be similar to that of your Founding
      Fathers.  All over, people are ready to throw out the aliens and get back to the values of our forefathers.
          I am attaching at the end of this email a recent update by Ron Branson that you might like to publicize.
      Dennis

      publisher@...,    PHOENIX, ARIZONA

      http://www.truthinmedia.org/Specials/declaration.html
      Declaration of Independence 2000

          PHOENIX, July 2, 2000 - It is that time of the year again - the American Independence Day No. 224. Or is it? Are we still an independent nation as declared and conceived by our Founding Fathers 224 years ago?
          Perhaps it is time once again for us take a good look at ourselves on this Fourth of July and ask: Do the principles embodied in the Declaration of Independence of 1776 still apply today? And if not, how might an American Declaration of Independence 2000 read?
          To help you in this difficult deliberation, we submit the following draft:
      ---------

           "In virtual CONGRESS on the Internet, July 4, 2000. When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them to their leaders disloyal to the common good of the nation, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the
      separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to renounce their unlawful Government.
          We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
          Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience has shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
          But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
          Such has been the patient sufferance of these United States of America; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present President, William Jefferson Clinton, is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny of the New World Order globalist elite over these States. To prove this, let Facts
      be submitted to a candid world.
          He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good, such as the people's Constitutional right to bear arms.
          He has pressured Congress to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, such as the "fast track" legislation in 1997, or China trade bill of 2000, which are contrary to the interests of the American people, and only benefit the New World Order globalist elite.
          He has misused the public funds set aside to defend the American Dollar to bail out his New World Order globalist elite backer's failed investments in corrupt foreign states (e.g., Mexico, Indonesia, Brazil).
          He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by having his Attorney General refuse her Assent to Special Counsels establishing Judiciary powers to control the illegal fund-raising activities of his party and of his closest associates.
          He has disgraced the highest office in the land; lied under oath; and obstructed the Administration of Justice. He and his New World Order globalist backers have then intimidated a sufficient number of Senators to prevent him from being impeached.
          He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, such as Judge Paul Friedman, whom he appointed in 1994, and who supported him against 26 legally duly House Representatives claims against his illegal, undeclared and unconstitutional war on countries which have done us no harm (Yugoslavia, Iraq...).
          He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.  Including the audits by the IRS of the two women who have accused him of sexual harassment.
          He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies, which he had dispatched to over 33 countries around the world without the consent of our legislatures.
          He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power, by appointing his loyal political friends and generals, such as William Cohen or Wesley Kanne Clark, to positions of supreme military power.
          He has combined with others in the New World Order globalist elite to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our Constitution and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation, such as the United Nations Charter.
          He has usurped our Government and is waging War against us, the American People. He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people, killing innocent citizens, including women and children, such as at Waco or Ruby Ridge.
          He has abdicated Sovereign Governments worldwide by declaring them out of his Protection and is waging War against them. He has plundered the Sovereign seas, ravaged the Sovereign Coasts, burnt the Sovereign towns, and destroyed the lives of the Sovereign people, including those with friendly dispositions to the United States of America.
          He is at this time transporting large Armies of American and foreign Mercenaries to complete the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of cruelty and perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.
          He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands - the eternal disgrace of these United States of America.
          In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms. Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.
          We, therefore, the People of the United States of America, in General Virtual Congress, assembled on the Internet, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by the authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare.
          That these United States are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the treasonous New World Order Government in Washington, including all Congressional representatives who have betrayed the People who sent them to Washington, in favor of serving the New World Order Princes:
          That as Free and Independent United States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce;
          And to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do;
          And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor;
          The Signers of the Declaration and the States they represent."
      ---
      TiM Ed.: If you're an American citizen, feel free to add your name to it and send it on to publisher@.... ....

      Happy Fourth!
      Bob Djurdjevic
      TRUTH IN MEDIA
      Phoenix, Arizona
      e-mail: publisher@...

      On Thursday, 29 June, 2000 10:26 PM, jail4judges
      jail4judges@...] wrote:
      Conference Of All Organizations Proposed
      Dear Mr. Roginsky:
          Thank you for your email below and your suggestion of forming some form of strategy nationwide to address judicial corruption. Please visit our website at www.jail4judges.org or .net and become acquainted with what J.A.I.L. is about.         You will see that JAIL is designed to do what you have
      proposed, i.e., "a citizens' commission to investigate" the system of injustice. The best form of "citizens' commission" to do such investigation is a Grand Jury which exercises its autonomous powers, which is how it is supposed to work, and not under the control of any government agency.
          That is what the JAIL initiative establishes-- special
      statewide Grand Juries made up of non-government citizens whose sole responsibility is to review and investigate complaints against miscreant judges.
          JAIL is the answer to your proposal. What we need is effective publicity and outreach to educate the public on the dire need for JAIL and how they can best accomplish making
      JAIL a reality in all states across the country. The means is there-- it's just a matter of getting society informed and educated about it. So far the internet has been our most effective tool in so doing. We need a breakthrough to the mainstream media, with big-name spokespersons, such as
      Jesse Ventura, Ron Paul, and others who aren't afraid of the "system" politically. From what I've heard about the movie "Patriot", I think Mel Gibson would be an excellent one!

      -Ron Branson-

          I am president of A Matter of Justice, an organization
      dedicated to sweeping reform of the government and the courts.
          We are currently running cable TV ads in three counties around Washington DC asking citizens to join our fight for those changes. ....
          Propose we call a conference of all organizations interested in government and/or legal reform to discuss a joint strategy of
      attacking the corrupt system. As a collateral effect the conference could provide the movement with some badly needed media exposure. One topic that could be politically profitable is generating a demand for a citizens' commission to
      investigate the work of the American system of (in)justice in general and the state and federal courts in particular.

      Jacob Roginsky
      jrogins@...

      jail4judges wrote:

                       EXPANDING OUR TENT STAKES
      Ron:
      .... It's your brilliant mind and devoted spirit that leads this fight.  I agree we "need a thousand like you," and I truly believe they are out there waiting for us to find!
          We must organize fundraising efforts to get this on national
      T.V., i.e. commercial spots. Does anyone have any connections to get this rolled out?
          I didn't learn about JAIL until 14 months into my custody
      battle.  Just knowing JAIL exists has lessened my fears, anxiety, self-doubt and all the rest that comes with such invasive battles. I am deeply grateful to Barb Willing for telling me about JAIL.
          You are doing a wonderful work and society owes you one.
      Can't we appeal to some rich philanthropist for the cash needed for a national campaign. This is an election year and a ripe time to put JAIL in the spotlight. We can't depend on everyone having access to the internet to learn about, and possibly support JAIL. We have a duty to do something
      "bigger" here.
          Maybe we need to explain to other well-organized groups that  we need to band together on the "common denominator" in this equation, i.e. corrupt courts are wrong and lend justice to no particular group, but injustice to all!!!  ....
          Crooked criminal judges and attorneys have got to be stopped. I would hope as mature, reasonable adults we could join our efforts on this one issue. Take care.
      A. Amato
      Northville, MI

          It is encouraging letters to JAIL such as the one above that
        help us realize that our labor is not in vain, that there are people left who still know and love the truth.
          We know that JAIL just has to be, and that there are no
      alternatives. Like a birth, it will happen, it is just a question
      of how long it will take for people to realize that fact!
          JAIL will one day overtake America and become among the most notable of organizations! It will become a mighty tree upon which all may find rest!
          JAIL now covers some seventeen states and is expanding at such a rate that it is hard to keep track of our growth. This is the Work of God, and it is glorious in our eyes! Watch God work!
      -Ron Branson