Intorducing Our Latest Associate Commander-In-Chief

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 10:09 PM

      Introducing Our Latest
      Associate Commander-In-Chief
      (By Ron Branson - CIC)

      With the endeavor to expand our national leadership base, I have chosen to appoint Ed Strange, the Georgia JIC, to the additional position of Associate Commander-In-Chief. Currently we have had no duly appointed national leader for the southern states of this country. I have been impressed with his ability to maintain a focus on J.A.I.L. and his leadership qualities.

      Please write Ed Strange at JAIL-GA@... and commend him on his promotion. He still holds his position as the JIC for Georgia.

      Below is Ed's acceptance letter to me.

      -Ron Branson
      National J.A.I.L. Commander-In-Chief