* * I Knew You Were Out There * *

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2005
      I Knew You Were Out There
      (By Heather Kerr - jerichosoul@...)

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 6:02 PM
      Subject: YES!

      Dear Barbie and Ron...
      I believe you have two new members as of today. I am going to send the application/registration form and dues as soon as possible. .... Your vision and fortitude are utterly inspiring. I KNEW I'd see that light appear in the distance, as long as I didn't give up, or sell my soul to the wretched and cannibalistic criminals who despise you when you won't lay down and play dead in order for them to "look the part."

      I knew you were out there! I am so grateful. Thank you! Tom and I look forward to meeting and/or speaking with you soon! ....  In reading the stories of others' found within your 'site', I realize how vital a cause this truly is.

      God Bless you.
      We're ready when you are!
      Sincerely,
      Heather Kerr