JAIL4Judges Filed

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2005
      JAIL4Judges Filed
      To All JAILers:
      I just received a telephone call from Gary Zerman just minutes ago that  informed me that he and Bill Stegmeier in South Dakota just filed, by personal delivery, the J.A.I.L. Amendment with the Secretary of State of South Dakota. This means we are now officially on the record in South Dakota.
      Our next stage is to wait to hear from the Secretary of State with their official comments which is due in fifteen days. In the meantime, we shall be brainstorming our plans.
      I congratulated the two of them on their accomplishment in launching South Dakota JAIL4Judges.  Bill has assured me, "WE WILL HAVE J.A.I.L. ON THE NOVEMBER, 2006 BALLOT!"  I responded, "I am from Missouri, and you know what they say about Missourians."
      Gary told me he viewed the beautiful steps of the State Supreme Courthouse, which also serves as the steps to the Capital Building for the State Legislature. This reminded me of the words spoken a couple years ago that we will hold a National Victory Celebration Day on the Courthouse steps of the first state to pass J.A.I.L.
      I trust that I need not tell you that I am very excited. J.A.I.L. will turn this nation around. Let's seek to the Lord for His Grace and Guidance in this effort!
      -Ron Branson
      PS - If you have any advisory comments for us in proceeding on this great effort, we will gladly accept them.