THE TIME HAS COME - A Poem by CA. AJIC Dorothy Robbins

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2005

      Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 3:32 PM
      Subject: THE TIME HAS COME

              THE TIME HAS COME

      The time has come the walrus said

      To talk of many things-

      Cheating, lying, unjust raids,

      And vile judicial court-made kings.

      For years we denizens

      Have paid our tax as citizens.

      (The tax goes up, our voice goes down

      Until, at last, it's nearly drowned.)

      We're taxed and taxed to pay for courts

      For better justice given warts!

      But for true justice what percent

      On honest trials is really spent?

      Who cares there’s justice for what’s right

      Just so the judges get their bite?

      We're trapped, we cannot get away;

      "Just divvy up-pay, pay, pay!"

      The courts all open up on time

      But don't expect to get a dime

      As streams of misused jury trials

      Into the system daily files,

      While still, small voices that object

      Are held in total disrespect.

      We dare not think or criticize

      Methods, means, attorney lies.

      Just shut your mouth if you're dejected;

      "Our judges must be well respected."

      "There is no help!" the people cry;

      "We've lost no matter what we try."

      We're trapped, we cannot get away!

      "Comply, comply," is all they say.

      "Come on, folks! Don't look so sad.

      There’s help for judges that are bad.

      Give them a bit of "You behave,

      "Or you'll wish you'd not been a knave."

      For J.A.I.L. is coming down the road-

      (Accountability’s the goad.)

      Watch! as J.A.I.L.’s new grand jury

      Puts a stop to all this injury.

      It's big, it's great...it’s not too late!!

      Ten thousand voters just can't wait-

      Wait for J.A.I.L to operate.

      ©dorothyrobbins’05