Former Presidential Candidate Howard Dean Speaks

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2005

      Former Presidential Candidate
      Howard Dean Speaks

      If the below email is accepted as true, then J.A.I.L. is attracting some of the heaviest weights on the political scene. I know it is no surprise, but J.A.I.L. has all political parties represented within its ranks. I think the political parties are beginning to understand that while they strive politically with one another, it is J.A.I.L. that is showing them a hope of unity in a cause respecting the judiciary of this country. I can add that J.A.I.L. is making some inroads into the official top leadership of both of the major parties inasmuch as they are communicating with us.

      I am also informed that one of the lesser parties is considering making J.A.I.L. a part of their platform.

      I see the day coming when all parties will have to consider politically the fact that there are no negative side-effects in the parties uniting together within J.A.I.L. In other words, if your party is not supportive of J.A.I.L., then why not? Such question presents a solid political answer.

      -Ron Branson