Re: CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2000
      Dear Attorney Grossack:
          This is Ronald Branson, author of JAIL. I see you have written to us with a proposal of an alliance with us. We now have four active attorneys on board. I myself am not an attorney, although I have received my legal education by fourteen trips to the U.S. Supreme Court in the last eighteen years. I note that you are not on our regular emailings. The nature and message of JAIL is the lack of a remedy in the judicial system, not how to present cases.
          I am very well experienced in presenting cases and law in the courts, as well as our attorneys. It is our conclusion that what is supposed to work does not, and that a grass-roots effort to bring about accountability of the entire judicial system is absolutely necessary. By so doing, we will pull the rest of government, as well the attorneys into line.
          You strike me as being a sincere person in your goals of seeking redress through the current system, but I believe you would find your means at loggerheads with our means to accomplish this.
          May I take this opportunity of inviting you onto our JAIL mailing list so that you may become acquainted with why I have said what I have said.
          We are constantly barraged with people from all quarters of this nation who have not yet arrived at the belief that there is absolutely no hope in our current system, and insist upon "instant" redress. We cannot help these people, having proved that I cannot even help myself after eighteen years of what I consider as top-grade superior legal and irrefutable footwork in every court. I try to reason with them, but they will not hear it. I certainly understand that there is indeed a "market" for your type of services. Below is our auto-signoff regarding those types of requests:
          Due to the many requests we receive for legal help or
      other involvement in cases, we have had to compose the following auto-paragraph of "What J.A.I.L. is NOT":
      JAIL is not a community bulletin board for distribution of articles/announcements; JAIL is not a lawyer referral
      service; JAIL is not a legal consultation/advice service;
      JAIL does not assist in individual legal cases; JAIL is not
      a public interest legal service for class-action suits.
          This, by no means, indicates that we do not care; but
      it detracts from the true focus of JAIL, a system of
      judicial accountability to the People for everyone.
          Thanks for writing. God bless.
      -Ronald Branson-