Birth of New Mexico JAIL For Judges July 4, 2000

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 10:30 AM
      BIRTH OF NEW MEXICO
      J.A.I.L. FOR JUDGES, JULY 4th, 2000

      Ron,
          I wanted to let you know that the JAIL NM Web Site
       is now suitable for viewing. The Internet address is:
      http://www.geocities.com/jailnmadvocates/.
      Jeanne Cornell

      Dear Jeanne:
          Great job. I'm very pleased to have you aboard JAIL. I will place out an email directing people to view your site and I also will set up a link to your site from www.jail4judges.org. What a wonderful way to kick off the 4th of July. You are now a part of history in the making.
          The State of New Mexico is among the first to launch JAIL through the legislative process. We expect that in a couple of months we will have all fifty states involved either though the initiative or legislative process. We have only eighteen legislative states left to acquire 100% of our goal on the legislative  endeavor, and nearing 100% participation through the initiative process. We are indeed taking the nation by storm. Every legislator in this country is going to know about us. God bless.

      -Ron Branson-
      July 4th, 2000

          Everyone, I wish to draw your attention to New Mexico's new JAIL Webpage http://www.geocities.com/jailnmadvocates.
      Upon my visit, there were only seven hits. Let's see that number grow.
          Also, if you have friends, family or connections in New Mexico, please put them in touch with Jeanne Cornell at FirstBean@.... Thanks.