Victory Comes With Many Options

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2005
      Victory Comes
      With Many Options
      (By Bill Wood - woodb01@...)

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Bill Wood
      Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 6:18 PM

      Let me assure you that there is one thing, and ONE THING ONLY that the judiciary fears.  And you are accomplishing it without even knowing it!

      Whether you believe it or not, the one thing that the judiciary fears of being brought into disrepute.  Of having their deranged, sick, tyrannical system exposed to the public's scrutiny.

      Let me assure you, Ron, even if you don't succeed in EVER getting a single JAIL initiative passed, the public exposure will do much to change the entire judiciary.  If you manage to get one passed, and it is struck down the courts, the tyranny and insanity of an unaccountable judiciary will be so clearly exposed that the judiciary will suffer even more.  And should one of these initiatives get passed and withstand the challenges, the judiciary will STILL be exposed and finally truly accountable.

      So let me encourage every JAILer, no matter what the outcome, continuing in pursuing this endeavor will ultimately cause you to win the objective of an accountable judiciary.

      You see, once the judiciary's reputation is sufficiently damaged by exposing its sick corruption and tyranny, some time afterward, the doors to a true National JAIL reform taking hold and becoming widely adopted becomes greater.

      ALL publicity that exposes the corruption of the judiciary brings JAIL one step closer to reality.  So don't be discouraged, continue the initiatives, continue pushing, continue fighting, and above all continue exposing the corruption of the judiciary at every opportunity you have so that the public becomes educated and sympathetic to the need for stopping judiciary tyranny through JAIL.

      Bill
      Charlotte, NC

      J.A.I.L.'s Concern Over The System Is Misplaced!
      (By James Langill)