Does judicial immunity violate "No Title of Nobility"?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2005

      Lt.CIC. Attorney Gary Zerman, GZerman@... Responds To VA. JAILer

      From: Randy Linamen
      To: VictoryUSA@...
      Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 9:26 AM
      Subject: Question presented on "No Title of Nobility"

      The question now before U.S. Supreme Court, FILED YESTERDAY, 6:16 pm:

      "Whether our Nation's Founders targeted judicial agent's 'immunity'. In the
      constitutional preclusion:  "No Title of Nobility" (quoting U.S. Constitution, Art. I, Sec. 9; and Sec. 10, in part). Now annulled by
      questionable legislation, and profuse lack of accountability."

      An unpublished opinion, without signature, came from U.S. Court of
      Appeals, Richmond VA (4th Circuit) after U.S. Dist. Court, Alexandria,
      Virginia FAILED to file "original papers" required by Federal Rule of
      Appellate Procedure 10 (a) resulting in petition for rehearing, and Linamen's immediate, unlawful, EARLY release from VDOC, April 2, 2003. Without explanation! That petition denied, also without signature, April 28, 2003.

      Judges, "shall hold their offices during good Behavior" (quoting Article III, Sec. 1, U.S. Constitution). Linamen doesn't believe concealing 20 years of constitutional deprivation, by lower court judges and attorneys can be
      considered "good Behavior".

      Several violations of U.S. Constitution, are undeniable on certified court records. Not one responsive pleading has come from Virginia in over 6
      years in traitorous violation of The Rule of Law, upon which our entire
      judicial system is based.

      This case falls in CHIEF JUSTICE REHNQUIST's jurisdiction.  Linamen
      has proof that attorneys below, don't read 1st Amendment petitions, "for a redress of grievances."

      The phone numbers: William K. Suter, (202) 479-3011; Gail Johnson,
      (202) 479-3038; and Cynthia Rapp, (202) 479-3031. Please, be polite and
      civil. The case, In re Linamen, or Linamen v. Judicial Agents of Virginia.

      Ron, as you said in your message preceding that below, "May God
      open your eyes. God bless you all."

      Randy, in the name of Michael Aaron Linamen (an only child who left this earth, 6/17/03).

      Randy Linamen
      Virginia JAILer
      randylinamen@...

      Gary Zerman's Response: