"How Many Judges Have You Jailed?"

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2004
      Los Angeles, California                                        December 21, 2004
      Mission Statement                  JNJ Library                     PayPal Support
      Federal J.A.I.L.
                                FAQs                    What?MeWarden?

      "How Many Judges Have You Jailed?"
      By Barbie, ACIC, National J.A.I.L. Administration
      That question has no relevance to J.A.I.L.
      I don't know how many times we're asked that question on the internet. And last night, at the meeting where Ron Branson was the guest speaker, Lo! and Behold! the question came up again, this time in person, at the end of Ron's talk fully explaining what J.A.I.L. was about, and how it would come about as law. Ron explained that "Jay Ay Eye Ell" is an acronym, standing for Judicial Accountability Initiative Law. He gave this basic explanation because about half the audience had never heard of J.A.I.L. before. It has nothing to do with locking up judges. (Paragraph (r) Indictment does mention that a judge may be subject to incarceration, but that is not the crux of J.A.I.L. nor is it even likely).
      J.A.I.L. must be passed into law before it can do anything.
      Ron explained that J.A.I.L. will most likely pass by the initiative process.
      He asked if anyone did not know what an initiative is. No one raised his hand. But for those of you reading this article who may not know, an initiative is a means by which the People (actually limited to voters) can propose a law to the electorate, by signing a petition, for placement of the proposed law on the state ballot to be voted on at the next state or general election. To qualify an initiative for the ballot, a requisite number of valid voter signatures must be collected by registered voters of a county, within a time limit established by that state. South Dakota is the initiative state having the best terms on initiative: only 33,000 good signatures needed, with 18 months (a year and a half) to collect them. That's why J.A.I.L. is targeting that state for passage in 2006. But we aren't limited to one state!
      Yes, there are flaws in the voting system.
      To everything, there is a downside. We are also asked "How can you expect to get J.A.I.L. passed by initiative when we can't control the voting process?"  (Mama Mia!)  Well, let me say that the People, unfortunately through the flawed voting process, had better be willing to take the chance that the voting process WILL work sufficiently enough, in a sufficient number of counties and states, to get the task accomplished of passing this measure. There is no question that J.A.I.L. is a People's cause, creating a means literally OF the People, BY the People, and FOR the People-- meaning that J.A.I.L. IS THE PEOPLE-- not the government to which that phraseology has historically referred. (Do we really think that the organization in power today is truly "of the people, by the people, and for the people"?)  The alternative question would be "How can we expect to get J.A.I.L. passed by legislation (in the first instance) when we can't control the so-called 'government'?"  I believe that taking a chance on the voting process beats the alternative. The ultimate question is "How can we expect to survive as a free country if we don't pass J.A.I.L. one way or another?"  That's where we're at, folks!
      Why not go after a particular judge?
      Another question that was asked by a very intelligent, knowledgeable, and sincere patriot in the audience is "Why don't you just go after a particular judge, rather than setting up an entire system for accountability?" In follow up to that question, another person suggested "People are more inclined to be motivated by the actions of a single judge in a particular case, rather than all judiciary." We really appreciate these questions because we know that you want to solve the problem of judicial tyranny, and are trying to figure out the best way to do it. And we thank you for asking them. These questions serve to sharpen up the best means to accomplish that goal. They serve as the "grist" for the "J.A.I.L. mill" if you will. They serve to further refine and perfect the J.A.I.L. program. Yes, folks, we keep improving our thinking process that goes into this vital cause and it all helps. J.A.I.L. is constantly being put to the test, and our confidence in J.A.I.L. grows with each test!
      Judicial accountability is necessary on a systemic basis.
      Let me answer the above question with another question (actually several questions): Where would you take your challenge against a particular judge? To another judge? What forum is available today in which to have such matter heard according to due process of law? In court? At any level?
      Folks, without J.A.I.L., there's no place to go!  That's why we tell people that we can't help them on their cases pending in the current system --because the system is broken!  It doesn't work!  The entire judicial system is corrupt and there's no place further a matter can be taken for redress of grievances under our system of "government."  The end of the line is that impenetrable wall called "judicial immunity"  --impenetrable because the doctrine is ABUSED by the system!
      Oh! Judicial immunity is NOT impenetrable, you say?
      "It says so right here, section [so-and-so], on page [so-and-so], decided by the supreme Court in [so-and-so]. It's right there!!  I'll quote it!" People, People!  It doesn't matter what it says, where it says it, or who said it!  It took us eighteen years to find that out-- eighteen years of saying "No, that's not true! It says so in this law, in this case decision-- I'll quote it!"  The proof that the judicial system is screwed up is when judges don't bother to respond to your claim, don't bother to support their conclusion of "frivolous" by findings of FACT according to the evidence on the record submitted in your case! when judges ignore the facts of your case and don't bother to justify their word "denied" in summarily throwing your case out. You know the system is screwed up because judges can't justify refusing to give you due process of law, and so they just don't. Because it's the end of the line for you, they don't have to justify their actions! There's nowhere else to go. Appeal??  It gets worse the further up you go!  Write a complaint to the Commission on Judicial Performance?  You get a form letter in response, "case closed." Judicial immunity is not absolute, you say??  Remember-- LAW DOESN'T MATTER.  We've become a "government of men" --not of law.
      After all is said and done, J.A.I.L. is still the only answer.
      J.A.I.L. is based primarily on the Declaration of Independence. It is also based on the U.S. Constitution insofar as it is the fulfillment of the Declaration. Which Constitution, you ask?  The one that fulfills the principles set forth in the Declaration of Independence-- whatever it's called!  Certainly a "corporate" U.S. Constitution does not meet that requirement. So it's not in consideration, obviously. Whatever the corporate powers took upon themselves to pull off on the People is the "fake."  It's repugnant to the legitimate Constitution and null and void ab initio and need not be regarded as law.
      When government usurps its power and pursues a long train of abuses designed for the destruction of the People and their rights under absolute despotism  --has that happened?--  the Declaration says that the People must "throw off such government" (in other words, CLEAN IT UP) and "provide new guards for our future security" (such as what J.A.I.L. will provide).

      minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams