Out of the Blue Support for J.A.I.L.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2004
      Out of the Blue
      Support for J.A.I.L.
      (By Mark Yannone, AZ. MJYannone@...)

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 7:17 PM
      Subject: Re: MEDIA RELEASE: Re: * * Seeking An Independent Party Coalition - by Rick S...

      Rick Stanley writes:

      "I am trying to organize an effort to have the Libertarians and the
      other third parties come under a new third party coalition with only one
      platform: "Defending the God given, unalienable rights protected and
      guaranteed in the Constitution". That is it. Anyone in the third parties can
      get behind that."
      Rick Stanley

      Mark Yannone, who is not even on J.A.I.L.'s email list, responds out of the blue, to Rick Stanley in defense of J.A.I.L. as follows;
      The third parties have little in common.  Most have no respect for inalienable rights, just like the major parties.  There is no such thing as a simplified platform that third parties will endorse.  You can't even get the members of one party to agree.

      J.A.I.L. is a worthy project that doesn't require a merging of many philosophies or membership in a group.  It's not an all-or-nothing, my-way-or-the-highway proposition.  All that is required is voluntary financial support for one crucial goal.

      Mark Yannone
      602 548-7123
      2006 Libertarian candidate
      US House of Representatives for Arizona's District 3
      "All Americans reject the police state."
      Website: http://www.yannone.org

      I am very impressed with the words of Mark Yannone, and say that although he is now yet a JAILer, he certainly ought to be, and I hereby invite him to officially join us at J.A.I.L.  Here are a some words of wisdom from his website.     -Ron Branson

      [V]oters are tired of Washington deciding what's best for them and their families. It is up to each of us as individuals to decide what type of healthcare we need, what causes will receive our financial support, what we want to do to ensure our personal safety. It has become clear that the government cannot manage anything as well as we can ourselves. The voters of Arizona's District 3 responded to the erosion of their rights under the Patriot and Homeland Security Acts, the further infringements of our rights and personal privacy by bills like H.R.10, and the incessant lies being spoon-fed to us by the mainstream media....

      The time has come to end the monetary joyride in Washington. The time has come to recover our civil rights. The time has come to end governmental intrusion into our private lives and let us live as free people with a government fully constrained by the Constitution. The time for fence-sitting is past. You are either in favor of minimal government and maximum personal freedom, or not. You are either ready to stop giving away half of your earnings, or not. You are either ready to stand up and be counted, or not. ....

      Mark Yannone