The Only Answer Short of Armed Revolution

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2004
      The Only Answer
      Short of Armed Revolution
      (By Randy Leys, je120@...)

      Hi Ron,
      For what its worth, and due credit to the source, just some more people (journalists on this list) who are slowly waking up to what needs to be done; J.A.I.L. IS the only answer short of armed revolution.  Hope we can all survive the next 4 years and get this non-violent change accomplished.  ....

      My many thanks until I am gainfully "employed" and can send more than encouragement.  Thanks for everything

      Randy Leys
      je120@...

      Of course, a wholly separate issue, which Prison Legal news has been one of the very few to cover, has been the practice of some federal courts do have "ghost cases" that do not appear in any public record of any type.

      This has occurred in some Columbian drug cases where a former Medellin drug cartel member claims the feds tried to extort him for $30 million to be paid to Columbian death squads and prosecuted him when he wouldn't pay up.

      Half the people testifying against him were charged in secret proceedings for which no public record of any type exists. ....

      Paul Wright, Editor
      Prison Legal News
      972 Putney Rd. PMB 251
      Brattleboro, VT 05301