* *Encouragement From the State Chairman of the South Dakota Constitution Party* *

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2004
      Los Angeles, California                                        November 6, 2004
      Mission Statement                  JNJ Library                     PayPal Support
      Federal J.A.I.L.
                                FAQs                    What?MeWarden?

      Encouragement From the State Chairman of
      the South Dakota Constitution Party
      D. Scott Bartlett, Chairman
      Constitution Party, South Dakota
      Dear Chairman Bartlett:
      It is indeed an honor to have received your encouraging email yesterday in the wake of the defeat of Amendment A in South Dakota on November 2nd, behind which effort J.A.I.L. was greatly involved. We trust that many other officials in South Dakota have, or will, become aware of J.A.I.L. (the Judicial Accountability Initiative Law), as we're sure they will when we begin in earnest our campaign for South Dakota J.A.I.L. for victory in 2006.
      I urge you to contact the South Dakota JAILer-In-Chief, Bill Stegmeier, at rmsroll@..., phone (605) 368-2780. He is located in the Sioux Falls area. I also urge you to begin spreading the word about J.A.I.L. in South Dakota, as you did regarding Amendment A --only this time it will be urging a YES vote, for passage of J.A.I.L.
      Please visit our website if you haven't already, at www.jail4judges.org. We are taking the liberty of adding you to our email list. You will be receiving our very informative J.A.I.L. News Journals from time to time as we publish them by email, just as this writing is a JNJ to inform our readers of your contact with J.A.I.L. and the encouragement it brings. I will also be sending you a copy of a recent JNJ titled "To Enforce The Constitution" to further enlighten you about the purpose and objective of J.A.I.L.
      We look forward to a great working relationship with you during our campaign to get J.A.I.L. on the South Dakota ballot for passage by the People in 2006. We are also hopeful of other states following suit. We would like to see 2006 become THE YEAR OF J.A.I.L.
      Thank you again, Chairman Bartlett, on behalf of National J.A.I.L. for contacting us. We look forward to hearing more from you on a frequent basis. God bless you!  (We apologize if your picture below cannot be transmitted by this email, and encourage people to request you to send it to them directly.)
      ACIC, National J.A.I.L. Administration
      -Ron Branson-

      minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams
      Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 5:37 AM

      As you can see the message went out in thousands of my flyers.  It was also exciting as I talked with people at the door  --- not ONE wanted to lose their right to vote for judges.   Our work is still cut out for us -- we need judges to stop legislating
      Thanks for your good work
      D. Scott Bartlett
      South Dakota State Chairman
      Constitution Party