J.A.I.L: Most Hopeful Prospects For America

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2004

      J.A.I.L: The Most Hopeful Prospects For a Re-Birth of Real Freedom in America
      (By Henry Jake Morgan, henrymorgan@...)

      The absolute most hopeful prospects for a re-birth of real freedom in America that I have seen in my entire life reside in the proposed Judicial Accountability Initiative Law. ( www.jail4judges.org )

      The great beauty of it is that it need not initially be adopted by the whole country.  Implementing it in one state only at the start will, I believe, create such a dramatic contrast between that state and the rest - that the benefits of strict constitutional enforcement will become obvious and make that state, far and away, the envy of all those who live in the others - giving rise to a clamor for J.A.I.L. across the land.

      If you haven't yet lent your support to the J.A.I.L. initiative effort for South Dakota....

      'nuff said!

      JAKE