Your Emails Have Helped a Lot!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2004

      Your Emails Have Helped a Lot!
      (By CO. JAILer Margaret Pinesinn, pinesinn@...)

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 7:06 AM

      Dear Mr. Branson,

      Thank you for your email.  In addition to my bed and breakfast (Colorado Pines Inn), I work for a five star resort in Breckenridge ....  I work three jobs because of the broken justice system here in Colorado's Fifth Judicial District.

      Am carefully watching J.A.I.L.'s work in South Dakota. Your emails have helped a lot - firstly in knowing that I'm not alone in having my civil rights violated, and being financially devastated by the broken justice system (in my case, it includes dirty cops).  For the past few months I've been speaking out to law enforcement when I have the opportunity. ....

      Margaret, Colorado Pines Inn,
      info@...
      Your Inn to the Mountains