Ron & Barbie Given Nationwide Coverage Starting Oct. 12th

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2004
      Los Angeles, California                                          October 8, 2004
      Mission Statement                  JNJ Library                     PayPal Support
      Federal J.A.I.L.
                                FAQs                    What?MeWarden?

      Ron & Barbie Given Nationwide Coverage Starting October 12th

      Mr. Strindberg, on behalf of The Fully Informed Citizen Association of America, has taken the time to carefully and professionally conduct a two-hour interview of both Barbie and myself, which will be broadcast to this nation via internet, satellite, short-wave, AM and FM Radio starting  Tuesday, October 12th at noon, PDT.

      -Ron Branson-
      Author/Founder
      JAIL4Judges

      *   *   *

      Ron,

      I edited the recordings we did and it is in three parts. The total is about
      1 1/2 hours. The first one is going to be played on October 12th at
      Noon Pacific time.

      Will you do a mass mailing to your loyal host of subscribers telling
      them to tune in to hear Ron Branson and Barbie break down the judicial
      system mystery and clarify the cause of JAIL4Judges in a three-part
      series starting Oct 12.  The only place you can hear about the real
      evil doers.

      Please direct them to  http://www.ficaa.com/

      That will get them to the radio station the schedule and other interesting
      tidbits for all true Americans. Together we can cure the disease of Judicial corruption Judge by judge.

      Strindberg, de plume

      The Fully Informed Citizen Association of America (www.ficaa.com) is proud to announce that we will be providing Bill Strindberg with his own weekly radio show.
      “Behind Every Problem... there's a Judge" can be heard weekly at 12 noon Pacific Time, Tuesdays on www.ficaa.com under Radio Network.

      The Fully Informed Citizen Associations of America (FICAA.COM) is a consolidated national print, radio and video consisting of:
      “The Discerning American Digest”
      (The Discerning American Digest is a Pro American community participation publication that allows you to speak out to the people in your own community; providing to one another information they might not otherwise see or read.)
      “The Fully Informed Citizen”
      Our National Internet, Satellite, Shortwave AM and FM Radio Productions
      (Featuring Americas Most Respected Defenders of Freedom on Audio) and
      The United American Voice Video Magazines
      (A Nationally Retail Distributed Monthly Video Magazine that
      Features Americas Most Respected Defenders of Freedom on Video)
      “We unite those who want the truth with those who've been making it known nationally for years.”
      Unlike the "Established" media empire "we bring to light what some people want kept from sight"
      Job Openings in Your Community
      Please take note that FICAA.COM has job openings in every community across America.
      So, for those of you who would like to be paid for spreading the truth go to our web site and learn how this is possible.
      Our mission is to not only equip each of you with the tools you need in order to restore the truth in your own communities but also to pay you for your help in doing so.
      So, if you would like to assist us in our mission and get paid for it- get involved today.
      Go to
      www.ficaa.com or call 1-970-963-8399 or email us at director@...
      F-I-C double “A” dot com “Making Known What the Government FED Press won’t… nationally”

      Our gratitude goes to Justin Plumlee, Director of the Discerning American Digest, and to Recording Artist, Mr. Strindberg, for making this J.A.I.L. promotion possible. All of you please tune in October 12th and every Tuesday at Noon, Pacific time. - R & B

      minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams