Hopeful Again

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2004
      Hopeful Again
      (By Stan Walter - swalt7@...)
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 9:31 AM
      Subject: RE: * * Implementation of Fully Informed Juries- Possible Only By J.A.I.L. * *

      Ron Branson:

      Profoundly good work…  proud of what you’re accomplishing!

      We should have some good news for you folks on turning the press around on this issue shortly (90 days).

      Either way, the tide has finally begun to turn, we’re going to win thus war (defeat judicial corruption).  Now the problem is to get the right results (not having our movements highjacked – which is always a danger), and, when it comes to mapping the right direction, JAIL is definitely on the right track.

      Really enjoyed reading the last three emails!   After a long dark decade, it makes my heart dare to be hopeful again…

      (I was the one who contacted you from San Diego about a year and a half ago about the futility of changing laws as a counter to corrupted/criminal judges…  Just got back in touch with JAIL and I’m really proud of what you’ve accomplished since.

      Ron… please contact me, we need to open a link – there is a substantial prospect that some really profound breakthroughs are about to happen and we should work hand in hand to guide them.)

      J.A.I.L. News Journal
      Los Angeles, California                                     September 16, 2004

      Mission Statement                  JNJ Library                     PayPal Support
      Federal J.A.I.L.
                               FAQs                    What?MeWarden?

      Implementation of Fully Informed Juries

      Is Possible Only By The Passage of J.A.I.L.