Notice of Demonstration July 8th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2000
      NOTICE

          We are informed that the American Bar Association is holding its annual convention in New York City at Avenue of the Americas, between 53rd and 54th Streets, opposite the Hilton New York on Saturday, July 8th at 11:00 am. It is suggested that all interested parties plan to participate in a demonstration against the Bar Association. You are requested to bring your own signs and leaflets. Any questions, please contact Lori at x001@....