Foxes In Black Robes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2004

      Foxes In Black Robes

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 9:11 PM
      Subject: Recusal of Fairbanks Judge Andrew Kleinfeld Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals

      Whistle B. Currier:

      For the past three years I have been active in informing the public about JAIL4JUDGES.ORG. Radio talk show every week and allot of demonstrations with my (Black Robe) and Big Sign or around my neck JAIL4JUDGES.ORG.
      For the past two years I have been in the Parade dressed up my black robe, locked up in the JAIL4JUDGES.ORG Wagon.

      My jury tampering case is all about the 1-800-tel-jury number, and in my case, I not only have the fox guarding the hen house, I have
      the whole herd of foxes, and they're wearing black robes.

      I believe Judge Kleinfeld was intimidated by the black robe and
      JAIL4judges.org, and what Ron Branson, and this national group, are doing by exposing the on-going corruption in our courts. God bless him and his movement. I would hope FIJA.ORG can work hand and hand together to bring some common sense justice, instead of the on-going injustice by our local, state and federal courts.

      Take Care,
      Activist, Frank Turney
      Alaska JIC