*** Federal Appellate Judges Intimidated by JAIL4Judges ***

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2004
      Los Angeles, California                                                     July 14, 2004

      Mission Statement                  JNJ Library                     PayPal Support
      Federal J.A.I.L.
                                 FAQs                    What?MeWarden?

      Federal Appellate Judges
      Intimidated by JAIL4Judges
      (By Frank Turney, Alaska JIC, fturney@...)

      This is edited to correct slight clerical errors, and to remove the legalize typical of court filings.  The below incident raises the question of whether the promotion of JAIL4Judges is a "crime." Some judges like to think so. This incident certainly establishes that judges, even appellate judges, are intimidated by the very existence of JAIL4Judges.

      It is obvious that J.A.I.L. is throwing fear into the judges of this nation by the prospects of drawing them into accountability directly to the People.

      Since the below incident took place some three years ago, JAIL4Judges was involved in a public demonstration on or about February, 2002, outside the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in Pasadena California along with the followers of AMOJ, in which the appellate judges came out personally and brought us a tray of goodies, and explained that they supported the First Amendment right to protest.

       -Ron Branson