We Are In Awe -- by Angel

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2004
      We Are In Awe
      (By Angel, TodayFuture@...)
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 11:25 AM
      Subject: Thank you for all your hard work and efforts.

      Dear Mr. Branson:

      We are in awe.  We thought we were alone in this type of judicial abuse experience.  Your words describe our situations as though you were writing our horrific experiences and our realizations.

      What is the present status of JAIL?  Are all states on board now?
      The Family Court depiction is right on target.  In this case, a picture is worth a million words.

      Would you be interested in hearing about a few other points of fact that were so bad, at least one of the State Legislatures is finally making an effort to deal with the blatant incompetence and abuse?  Topic, "Undisbursed child support payments" ... Multi-millions in numerous States. Again, that you for your caring and sharing.

      With sincere hopes and prayers for brighter days ahead, Mr. Branson....

      Bless you.

      Dear Angel:
      What a blessing it is to hear from you. When you speak of awe, is that "Shock and Awe?" (Smile.) What a beautiful name, Angel, however I need a last name. For the time being until I know better, I will identify you as "Angel TodayFuture" using your email.
      First off, I note that this is your first communication and that you are not on our mailing list. I have enough information and I know you will want to be on our J.A.I.L. News Journal list, and that is now done. But I do not have enough information to place you on our JAILers' List because I don't know either your state or the county in which you live to assign you to the proper chapter.  Please advise.
      Getting to the substance of your message, yes, we are often told that J.A.I.L. is a breath of fresh air to them. One man, on the verge of committing suicide, said that he rejoiced to come upon J.A.I.L. and that it has given him a new future hope, and a reason to live on. We rejoiced with him.
      All fifty states are now on board J.A.I.L., although some lack a JAILer-In-Chief (JIC). Thus, we are looking for "a few good men" to borrow a phrase from the U.S. Marines.
      Our first and current target state for getting J.A.I.L. on the ballot is South Dakota, spearheaded by Bill Stegmeier, the S.D. JIC, rmsroll@....  S.D. needs only 33,000 good signatures and they have 18 months to gather them. I just returned from South Dakota this past weekend where we had a rally called "FreedomRoast2004" hosted by Bill, and we signed up several new South Dakota JAILers, who stated they wanted to get involved in this effort.
      Yes, I am noting more and more state legislators are taking aim at the judiciary because of the black eye the judges are creating in their states. When J.A.I.L. first started by in 1995, there was little to no attention whatsoever focusing on judicial misconduct. Everything was basically focused politically on the legislative and the executive. They got all the attention. No websites exposed the judiciary. However, J.A.I.L.'s influence has caused a new flurry in this country, but not without the help of the judges themselves. They are the real stars of the show in this battle. We could not have done it without them. Now exposures of judges is coming from everywhere, and this subject is in the top five on websites.
      J.A.I.L. has been grilling away at the judiciary with literally hundreds of thousands of exposures, so much so that one judge in Orange County with whom I've never had any exchange or knowledge whatsoever, said from the bench while still on the record in a case, that he noted there were several people in the courtroom wearing T-shirts saying "www dot something about throwing judges in jail dot com." Then he said "This organization sends out thousands of emails all over this country, but I never read any of them. Now counselor, I don't know if you have anything to do with this organization, but if you think their presence here today is going to influence my decision, you've got another thought coming."
      Judges are being officially schooled on how to handle constitutionalists who appear before them. They are being trained to departmentalize the various positions from which constitutionalist come, and then castigate them with some association with evil. However, their schooling is having a very difficult time with J.A.I.L. because J.A.I.L. does not advocate any anti-government activity whatsoever. We are merely about acquiring signatures and getting people to the polls, in compliance with their statements, "If you don't like the government you have, then go to the polls and change it." We are taking them up on their advice.  It is thus very frustrating to the system that we are seeking to do just that. Remember the saying, "Do as I say, not as I do."
      On your point of undistributed child support going on around the country, our past District Attorney here in Los Angeles is currently being sued for collecting child support payments and holding the money in the bank to collect interest on it, and for not distributing the child support to the children to whom it belongs. He was keeping the interest for himself. He was voted out of office by the people, and a better D.A. assumed his place, one who knows me somewhat personally.
      -Ron Branson

      JAIL is taking America like a wildfire!
      E-Groups sign on at
      Get involved at
      Donate offerings to J.A.I.L., P.O. Box 207, N. Hollywood, CA 91603
      "Give me your wealth, and I will give you America"  - Ron Branson