AN ENCOURAGING WORD TO JAIL

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 12:35 AM
      AN ENCOURAGING WORD
      WRITTEN TO JAIL

      Hi Ron,

      I'm forwarding this email I received. A little background. I belong to the Americans with Disabilities Law List which has about 600 or more members. Many are in California. When your petition came out (you notified us via email) I advised the list which this person (Koontz) has published on her web page with some of what I said. Anyway, I received a request for the petitions from a rather prominent member who has his own business and he's collecting signatures. I would suspect this person is also doing the same. Who knows what one little email can do these days? I'm really pleased.

      Sincerely,
      Dorothy k/a Themis

      page was last updated: Saturday, May 27, 2000