Conference Of All Organizations Proposed

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2000
      Conference Of
      All Organizations Proposed

      Dear Mr. Roginsky:
          Thank you for your email below and your suggestion of forming some form of strategy nationwide to address judicial corruption. Please visit our website at www.jail4judges.org or .net and become acquainted with what J.A.I.L. is about. You will see that JAIL is designed to do what you have proposed, i.e., "a citizens' commission to investigate" the system of injustice. The best form of "citizens' commission" to do such investigation is a Grand Jury which exercises its autonomous powers, which is how it is supposed to work, and not under the control of any government agency.
          That is what the JAIL initiative establishes-- special statewide Grand Juries made up of non-government citizens whose sole responsibility is to review and investigate complaints against miscreant judges. JAIL is the answer to your proposal.
          What we need is effective publicity and outreach to educate the public on the dire need for JAIL and how they can best accomplish making JAIL a reality in all states across the country. The means is there-- it's just a matter of getting society informed and educated about it. So far the internet has been our most effective tool in so doing. We need a breakthrough to the mainstream media, with big-name spokespersons, such as Jesse Ventura, Ron Paul, and others who aren't afraid of the "system" politically. From what I've heard about the movie "Patriot", I think Mel Gibson would be an excellent one!

      -Ron Branson-

          I am president of A Matter of Justice, an organization dedicated to sweeping reform of the government and the courts.     We are currently running cable TV ads in three counties around Washington DC asking citizens to join our fight for those changes. ....
          Propose we call a conference of all organizations interested in
      government and/or legal reform to discuss a joint strategy of attacking the corrupt system. As a collateral effect the conference could provide the movement with some badly needed media exposure. One topic that could be politically profitable is generating a demand for a citizens' commission to investigate the work of the American system of (in)justice
      in general and the state and federal courts in particular.

      Jacob Roginsky

      jrogins@...

      jail4judges wrote:

                              EXPANDING OUR TENT STAKES

      Ron:
      >     No
      thanks required here. It's your brilliant mind and devoted spirit that leads this fight.  I agree we "need a thousand like you," and I truly believe they are out there waiting for us to find!
      >     We must organize fundraising efforts to
      get this on national T.V., i.e. commercial spots. Does anyone have any connections to get this rolled out?
      didn't learn about JAIL until 14 months into my custody
      > battle.
      Just knowing JAIL exists has lessened my fears, anxiety, self-doubt and all the rest that comes with such invasive battles. I am deeply grateful to Barb Willing for telling me about JAIL.  You are doing a wonderful work and society owes you one.
          Can't we appeal to some rich philanthropist for the cash needed for a national campaign. This is an election year and a ripe time to put JAIL in the spotlight. We can't depend on everyone having access to the internet to learn about, and possibly support JAIL. We have a duty to do something "bigger" here.
      >     Maybe we need to explain to other
      well-organized groups that we need to band together on the "common denominator" in this equation, i.e. corrupt courts are wrong and lend justice to no particular group, but injustice to all!!!  ....
      >     Crooked criminal judges and attorneys have
      got to be stopped.  I would hope as mature, reasonable adults we could join our efforts on this one issue. Take care.
      A. Amato
      Northville, MI

      It is encouraging letters to JAIL such as the one above that help us realize that our labor is not in vain, that there are people
      > left who
      still know and love the truth.
      >     We know that JAIL
      just has to be, and that there are no
      alternatives. Like a birth, it will happen, it is just a question of
      > how long it will take for people to
      realize that fact!
      >     JAIL will one day overtake
      America and become among the most notable of organizations! It will become a mighty tree upon which all may find rest!

      JAIL now covers some seventeen states and is expanding at such a rate that it is hard to keep track of our growth. This is the Work of God, and it is glorious in our eyes! Watch God work!