What Can I Do To Help You? (New MI. JAILer)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2004
      What Can I Do To Help You?
      (By Peter Shefman, new Michigan JAILer, pshefman@...)

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 3:15 AM
      Subject: What can I do to help you?
      Hello Ron:

      My name is Peter Shefman.  I have lived in Ann Arbor, Michigan, County of Washtenaw, for the better part of twenty five years. I have completed university and post graduate specialty.

      I uncovered the court injustice many years ago and observed their illegal maneuvers, i.e. intimidation, misrepresentation, and ultimately corruption; it was soon evident no matter how I succeeded, they simply changed the rules and guidelines.

      The judges abused their discretion and my attorney's sabotaged my cases, several succumbed to intimidation by the court. What was clear, it was decided from the start that I would lose whatever matter irrespective of the facts or law.

      It has improperly cost me almost everything I worked so hard for over 20 years in Michigan: loss of all my civil rights, severe injury to all of my health (hospitalized last month for chest pain and forced to appear in court against my physicians advice for what I was told was a status conference). It turned out to be severe abusive motions with no notice. My legal counsel withdrew, and I was denied proper notice to respond, and no representation. Forced to accept an unfair settlement under duress because of the unfair risks I was placed in.

      I was devastated, and did not know what was going on, or what to do.  Most people don't even know what is going on, but I do now, and I want to expose this corruption. I hope you have a way that will really make a difference.

      Respectfully
      Peter Shefman

      Dear Peter:

      First I wish to welcome you as a new JAILer to Michigan. Boy do I know that Mr. Dan Benham, drbehham@..., the JAILer-In-Chief (JIC) for Michigan is going to do headstands and cartwheels when he receives this.

      I have to give thanks for all those judges out there promoting J.A.I.L. Without their help J.A.I.L. would be nothing. Judges  are our greatest recruiters for the cause of Judicial Accountability. Because of them, we have a looong waiting line just to get on our mailings.

      You are a prime example to this. They have opened your eyes, and now you see, and you have come home to J.A.I.L. where you belong.  As these judges do their dirty work hundreds of thousands of times over, they keep swelling or ranks all over this country, as judicial corruption is universal. We are a national family of assorted victims of judges, and few have not experienced the same sort of treatment which you received.

      Dan Benham will be more than happy to tell you what you can do to help. I'm sure he will find a leadership position for you somewhere within Michigan. God bless you, dear one.

      -Ron Branson