Fighting the Good Fight, for Victory is Nigh

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2003
      Fighting the Good Fight,
      for Victory is Nigh

      Hello David Nicholson. This is Ron Branson. Your below expressed concerns involve the wounded and the casualties of those who are taking on the usurpers of our government in a head-to-head confrontation. Fighting for truth and liberty in this manor will always  result in casualties. Do I empathize with them? Absolutely! I too was once among that group of wounded for many years.

      Understand, however, with J.A.I.L. we do not take on the usurpers of government in a "head-to-head" battle. There are no casualties or wounded among those advancing J.A.I.L., because of J.A.I.L. Quite the contrary, J.A.I.L. is challenging the system on an entirely different front.

      What you are suggesting is that J.A.I.L. take on a relief effort of the casualties of war on the front lines that does not pertain to J.A.I.L. (Again, I express, it is not that we do not care about the casualties of others, as we certainly do. It is just that caring for the wounded is not J.A.I.L's function, and will never result in bringing about judicial accountability to the People of this country, which is J.A.I.L.'s only function and mission.)

      I could hardly express to you the years of anguish and torture Barbie and I endured when we were in the midst of battle ourselves with the powers that be. We were stressed out to the limit. Every day was another horror. Every night involved sleepless thoughts about what was coming in the next day or two. Trips to the mailbox were very stressful. Barbie would literally fall apart. I had to pick her up off the floor. She would labor 13-1/2 hours every day in the law library seeking court cases that supported our position (and she found ever so many), but it was all for naught. Never did the judges or the government respect any of those cases or laws. We were finding ourselves fighting utter lawlessness. There was literally no end to the optimum stress while the usurpers, in the name of government, forged forward with their unfounded enforcement. Nothing stopped them. They would just roll over us mercilessly, leaving us too as "casualties along the road." We are personally well familiar with "being wounded" and left as road-kill by the mindless power-machine. However, we have learned through this experience that lasted some eighteen years. I realized that the problem was systemic and that the People needed a practical and workable solution. The admonition of George Washington came through loud and clear: "Government is not reason. Government is not eloquence. It is force; and, like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master!"

      Then entered J.A.I.L., and the whole picture slowly changed. We had to admit defeat in our former efforts within the system, and turned to the J.A.I.L. solution. We began to run all of our former confrontations with government off the end to their logical conclusion at the United States Supreme Court, with no hint that we would receive redress of grievances. We realized that out of desperation and no remedy, we had to place all our eggs in the J.A.I.L. basket.

      Now, all those who are fighting the way we used to do are flocking to us looking for a remedy. My suggestion to them is that they do just exactly what we did, i.e., place all their energy and all their effort into the passage of J.A.I.L., since nothing else will solve the problem. The powers that be have no way of defending themselves against J.A.I.L.
      The last thing they want to do is bring attention to J.A.I.L.

      J.A.I.L. is the offensive way to fight government, as a defensive method will never accomplish anything but casualties and more stress, into which you are asking us to return for the purpose of dragging out the wounded. With J.A.I.L., Victory is so easy and sure, and we suffer no casualties in the process.

      Instead of charging the usurpers directly at their fully-protected fortresses, over which walls they will easily pick each one off, J.A.I.L.  places the People inside the walls of the enemy's fortress behind the bureaucratic shooters, where the People can easily bring down the scaffolding that supports those firing over the walls. J.A.I.L. is not in the line of fire!

      Believe it our not, government has for years told us their most vulnerable point, and the way to defeat them. They say, "If you don't like the government we have, go to the polls and change it!" Of course, they say this proudly in a cocky manner, thinking it will never happen.

      Well, surprise to our enemies, this is precisely how J.A.I.L. shall defeat the enemies of our country through initiative states, to wit, "go to the polls and change it!" Then let us hear the haughtiness of the mighty, as we sing, "How are the mighty fallen..." II Sam. 1:27.

      Ironically, it is the government that has properly described the only peaceable means to their demise, i.e., through the voting booth. Therefore, the only casualty one might risk in getting behind J.A.I.L. is tripping and falling on their way to the voting booth to give J.A.I.L. the Victory!

      They thought it could never be done, but as Benjamin Franklin put it, behold, there is a God in heaven who rules over the affairs of men.
      When J.A.I.L. prevails, we can thank all these bureaucratic government officials for telling us to go to the voting booth and change it.

      How many times have you heard me say, "J.A.I.L. is the only answer?" You and your friends haven't enough fingers and toes to count. This is not a cliche, but reality.  I ask you to implore those wounded that you want us to help, to flee to J.A.I.L., for why should they get shot up and become causalities in a battlefront they need not fight? If on a personal level someone wants to pass the basket for the truly needy, then that is a personal issue. Am I making sense?

      Ron Branson