* J.A.I.L. Founder To Speak At WTP Conference *

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Los Angeles, California                                   December 1, 2003

      J.A.I.L. Founder To Speak At
      WTP Conference January 22-24

      We The People Foundation For
      Constitutional Education, Inc.
      2458 Ridge Road, Queensbury, NY 12804

      November 20, 2003
      Mr. Ron Branson
      J.A.I.L. For Judges
      11304 Chandler Blvd., #207
      North Hollywood, California 91603

      Dear Ron:

      I am both proud and pleased to extend this formal invitation to you to participate as a speaker in "Give Me Liberty 2004," the first annual conference sponsored by the WTP organization. The three-day conference will be held January 22-24 in Arlington, Virginia.

      The central theme of the conference is "The Right to Petition for Redress: Re-discovering the 'capstone' Right." The conference structure will feature six 2-3 hour panel discussions covering the history, nature and contemporary application of this "forgotten" Right.

      The opening conference panel will be an overview of the history, evolution and power of the Right to Petition. The subsequent panels will cover the subject matters of our organization's four federal Petitions for Redress including the Iraq Resolution, the Federal Reserve, the USA Patriot Act and the individual income tax. The final panel will investigate the role of the media in relationship to the Petitioning process and will address a spectrum of constitutional abuses that could exercise the Right to Petition to secure remedies.

      The preliminary agenda ... includes many subject matter experts and nationally renowned public figures that have all been invited to lead the conference.

      Hutton Gibson, the conservative father of world-renowned actor, director and producer Mel Gibson, will address the convention. Discussions have been initiated with Mel Gibson to speak at the convention along with his father.

      I am also enclosing a WTP brochure. It provides an overview of our Foundation's philosophy, mission, on-going initiatives and our uniqueness among liberty-minded organizations, which is due to our commitment to both civic education and civic activism and the emphasis we are placing on our Right to Petition the government for a Redress of our Grievances.

      Please let me know as soon as possible if you will be able to attend and participate in the Conference as one of our featured speakers and, if so, what assistance we could render by way of an honorarium and expenses.

      I may be contacted at the address above, at 518-656-3578 or at Bob@....

      Sincerely,

            [signed  Bob]
      Robert L. Schulz,
      Chairman

      The preliminary agenda may be viewed at

      Ron considers this invitation an honor and privilege and has accepted.
      He is currently scheduled as one of the speakers on the Sixth Panel, the final panel of the conference, which will address solutions to current problems, on Saturday, January 24, 2:00 p.m.  Ron encourages as many of you as possible to attend, and wear your J.A.I.L. T-shirts in a show of unity. The J.A.I.L. organization is grateful to Bob Schulz and the WTP organization for extending this meaningful opportunity to us.
      Thank you Bob!

      Donate offerings to J.A.I.L., P.O. Box 207, N. Hollywood, CA 91603