Targeting JAILess Expose's

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2003
      Los Angeles, California                                            October 28, 2003

      Targeting JAILess Exposés

      More and more articles and radio talk show hosts today are targeting  judicial corruption. This is very good. However, while these men acknowledge the need for some sort of judicial accountability, they are either failing or refusing to acknowledge the existence of J.A.I.L., much less it's proposal.

      This vacuum has created a market around the nation to kindly kick the butts of these publishers and talk show hosts, placing them on the Hot Seat. For instance, although J.A.I.L. has been presented to Bill O'Rielly a number of times by email and call-in guests, (he's on the J.A.I.L. mailings also) when Bill presented a "JAILess exposé" the other day, one of his listeners asked him what he proposed as a  remedy. Here was Bill's golden opportunity to mention the existence of JAIL4Judges, however, his response was, "I don't know." This "I don't know" response enraged another listener who called him on the carpet for not mentioning JAIL4Judges.

      One might think that when all these publishers and radio talk show hosts start presenting "JAILess exposé" find themselves kicked in the butt every time, they will either start mentioning JAIL4Judges on their shows and in their written articles, or refuse to talk or write about this subject altogether.

      I really doubt they can seriously do the latter, so the challenge for them is whether these authorities on this subject can sneak out a "JAILess exposé" without being called on the carpet for it.

      Below is Rev Lou Sheldon's "JAILess exposé" of the courts, and his being caught and kicked in the butt for doing so. I endorse this conduct as good policy and practice for all people everywhere so long as it is done honorably, kindly and in good taste. So I advocate everyone keep a sharp ear out for "JAILess exposés" of the courts. I recommend it as a sort of "Simon Says" every time a expose of the courts comes up.

      Rev. Sheldon's email is lou.sheldon@.... Hey, let's face it, J.A.I.L. is headed for domination of this nation anyway, so go ahead and have some good clean fun with this.

      -Ron Branson