Learning What "Law" Is About

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Los Angeles, California                                               October 1, 2003

      Learning What "Law" Is About

      In my years of promoting J.A.I.L. as the Author and Founder, I have found that my biggest job is de-educating people, i.e., eradicating from their memory that we are actually a nation of laws. Consequently, I have to keep repeating the same message over and over again.

      I realize that people's thinking is that no one can play football without  rules, so how can we run a country without rules. Their thinking is  logical, so it appears I am asking people to ignore logic and common sense. Therefore, Ron must be crazy to suggest that our country is without rules to govern it, but is run by politics only. They will even open law books to show me the black-and-white law, and say, "Here it is right here," pointing to the law section, which proves they are incapable of comprehending what I am saying to them.

      Does anyone remember the scene in George Orwell's book "1984" where four fingers are held up and the question asked of the man on the stretch rack, "How many fingers am I holding up?" If he answered "Four," or any other number, he got tortured. This continued until he got the right answer, which in the book was, "Whatever you want it to be." This precisely depicts how our country is run -- after the order of the book 1984!

      So Ron Branson is either crazy, or if correct, all logic has been thrown to the wind, and our country is about to reap the whirlwind.

      Below is the testimony of an Oregon JAILer who decided to enter law school so he could help himself and others in matters of law. What follows is the result.