** By Getting J.A.I.L. Passed **

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      Los Angeles, California                                   September 30, 2003

        How is it we can ever have a free, true, honest and real trial again?

      By Getting J.A.I.L. Passed

      We received a response to our previous JNJ from Nick Jesson, whom many of you know. NJesson@...  Following Nick's email is my response which we share with all of you, since it is so basic.
      -Barbie