"Everything Funnels Down To The Courts"

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2003
      Los Angeles, California                                           September 14, 2003

      "Everything Funnels Down
      To The Courts"
      (By David Donley- Vermont JIC, davedonley@...)

      Salutations Marcia:
      In response to your decision to publicly protest against Child Protective Services, that is the best approach.  Seek PUBLICITY, make noise, let them know you will not take their bullying without telling the whole world. Evil requires secrecy to perpetrate its agenda on the innocent and
      unsuspecting. Get the spotlight on the worms and they slither back into their holes. ....

      Do take time to peruse the cpswatch web site www.cpswatch.com and read the "confessions of caseworkers", articles and laws applicable to your situation. Child Protective Services in this country gives a whole new meaning to the term "state sponsored terrorism." Many of us think we need anti-terrorism legislation to protect us from "legal abuse" at the hands of our own goverment.  I love my country, but have contempt for the thugs that have undermined our Constitution and run it without regard for their oaths to "uphold the Constitution," ....
      Get informed, network with others (strength in numbers as well as organized protests get public attention) and be as VOCAL as possible.  Just to demonstrate how much our government is aware of the problem of child protective services, and works to confuse the people and obstruct revelation of the TRUTH: many victims of CPS have formed what where originally called VOCAL (Victims of child abuse laws) chapters in various states.

      The original groups were organized years ago by children that had been taken by the state from biological parents and forced into foster care, after attaining adulthood, they organized and started informing the public about the abuses of the "system."  Because they were effective at raising public awareness, CPS started their own VOCAL groups (co-opted the name to confuse the issue and public) arguing that the goverment wasn't doing enough to protect children from abusive parents. ....

      When you do the research, you will find that it really is federal incentive grants that motivates state CPS agencies more than concern for "the best interests of the children."  It is bad economics, bad public policy and it couldn't happen without the rubber stamp of the courts.  It really is all about money and making business for the legal community.  The cretins are traumatizing many children and families, needlessly, for nothing more than the power and control they can exert with impunity. ....

      It is a major reason why I advocate for www.jail4judges.org. The group is raising public awareness on these issues and the legislation they propose would remedy the "legal abuse" being perpetrated on us all by an out-of-control judiciary, drunk with power.
      There are many groups forming all across the country in direct response to the "abuses" our own goverment is perpetrating upon us all. Somehow we need to overcome the differences and realize we all have one common source of our troubles: "the complete lack of accountability in goverment, and the judiciary in particular."  Everything funnels down to the courts! ....

      What we have today is "Judicial Anarchy"
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jail4judges/message/329 where the rule of law is thrown out the window, and just as Orwell's pigs of "Animal Farm" rewrote their Constitution to read, "some 'pigs' are more equal than others;" we have allowed our authorities to subvert basic Constitutional principles to create a two-tiered justice system - one for us with stringent and harsh standards of accountability, another for themselves with their own peer-review system designed to protect the image of the legal profession, not the public.

      Some people are afraid to speak out about the corruption in government, not realizing that the First Amendment was intended to protect speech critical of government. For those lacking courage, I encourage them to read John Ashcroft's speech on "Judicial Despotism" found in the library stacks of the jail4judges web site at
      http://www.jail4judges.org/JNJ_Library/stak0/despot.htm wherein John Ashcroft proclaims the abuses of the judiciary are apparent to all but "the intentionally ignorant,...," and exhorts us all to speak out to reign in their excesses.
      This country was founded in Natural theory of law with the belief that "all men are created equal according to the laws of nature and of nature's GOD."  With all the exemptions from the laws of the land and immunities
      that judges have given themselves and their cronies, we have allowed them to bring us back into "positive theory of law" or "Divine Right of Kings." ....

      Sincere Regards,

      Dave Donley, Paralegal VT www.jail4judges.org

      "Judiciary vs. God Almighty!"
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jail4judges/message/282

      "The Shocking Epistle of One B. Lokey" - An adult's account of his life as a child in CPS care;
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jail4judges/message/293

      "Farce of Judicial Boards and Review Committees" - "The first amendment was intended to protect speech critical of goverment and keep people informed of the character and conduct of their goverment officials yet the legal profession has totally subverted that major check against goverment abuse of authority by keeping complaints secret.":

      J.A.I.L.= Judicial Accountability Initiative Law - www.jail4judges.org
      Send donations to J.A.I.L., P.O. Box 207, N. Hollywood, CA 91603

      "Those who say it cannot be done should not interfere with those of us who are doing it."                                       --S. Hickman