* * * Learning To Make J.A.I.L. Top Priority! * * *

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2003
      Los Angeles, California                                            September 7, 2003

      Learning To Make J.A.I.L.
      Top Priority!
      (By Cheryl Dunlap, New VA. JAILer)
      J.A.I.L. receives many letters praising its work and outreach. Below is a fantastic letter we just received from one who recently joined us as a JAILer. What is particularly moving here is that this lady has joined every movement seeking to bring about justice, and has found her satisfaction in focusing upon JAIL4Judges. - Ron Branson