** Another Disgusted Attorney Tells J.A.I.L. Of Irregularities **

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2003
      Los Angeles, California                                September 7, 2003

      Another Disgusted Attorney Tells J.A.I.L.
      of Irregularities in "Justice" System

      Just one day after receiving the report of judicial corruption from Attorney Daniel C. Barrish of Pennsylvania who became a Pennsylvania JAILer, J.A.I.L. received the below message from Attorney Hardy Parkerson of Louisiana who has likewise joined the J.A.I.L. team. It is indeed an honor to be hearing from these distinguished legal practitioners revealing what they have experienced in their profession and realizing that it's time for J.A.I.L.

      J.A.I.L. has many lawyers on board, and more and more are joining their ranks as they, too, have become dismayed and even disgusted at what is now being passed off as Criminal "Justice" practice. When you hear the phrase "bring him to justice," do you realize what that really means today? Again, Ron invited (see at end of article below) a provocative attorney to become a JAILer, and Mr. Parkerson's response was: Thanks! Yes, count me in!  Sincerely, Hardy Parkerson, Atty. - Lake Charles, LA   So, we have yet another reporting attorney to welcome into the ranks of J.A.I.L.   -Barbie-

      (This message was previously sent to all JAILers; however on second thought it is deemed worthy to be sent to all recipients of the JNJ)