* * Time For All Organizations To Band Together * *

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2003
      Los Angeles, California                                                        August 27, 2003

      Time For All Organizations
      To Band Together
      (By Nancee Crowell, California & Nevada State Director of NFPCR)

      "The Danger of Being Around Children."  (See below). Those of us that are in this fight know this to be SO TRUE.  That is why we MUST SUPPORT THIS J.A.I.L. Initiative effort in every state.  It is gaining more and more support, but we MUST do our best to bring this to reality BEFORE our country is totally destroyed.

      The whole judicial system is corrupt. Social Services is only one part of the corruption.  America MUST WAKE UP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!  I think GOD put us in this fight because He knew that we are the strong ones and can do the MOST to bring this under control.

      Banding together; bio's, fosters, grandparents, etc., to bring these people to justice is what we MUST do.  This fight cannot be won one battle at a time. Like Iraq, we must join forces and make our attacks count.

      For more information on this J.A.I.L. Initiative go to the Jail4Judges.org site.  Ron Branson from CA. is spearheading this attempt at bringing the justice system (judges, attorneys,etc.) and this includes ALL those involved in the Social Services System, into accountability.

      His efforts is growing day by day to get this initiative on the ballot in every
      state in the Union.  Research it and decide for yourselves.  Is it worth our efforts to join up with the JAIL4JUDGES to bring justice to us all?

      Nancee Crowell
      CA/NV State Director for NFPCAR
      dogpatch1940@...

      Donate offerings to J.A.I.L., P.O. Box 207, N. Hollywood, CA 91603
      "Give me your wealth, and I will give you America"  - Ron Branson

      Los Angeles, California                                               August 14, 2003

      The Danger of Being Around Children

      In these perilous times, it has become dangerous to be around children. How so, you ask? It is no secret the adage that the way to destroy a nation from within is to divide and conquer it. The most basic of all components within America is that of the family unit. If the family unit can be disrupted and shattered, the internal collapse of America will be assured.

      Has anyone taken notice of the massive disruption and attack on the family unit lately? And when it happens, most everyone feels totally helpless and hopeless because these acts are done with the backing of the courts, the judges of which enjoy total immunity for whatever they do.

      Even the mere spat on the rear of a disorderly child can bring on a monumental nightmare where you stand to not only lose the possession of that child, but of all your children. Imagine this true to life incident where a mother was standing in a bank line awaiting a window. Her little boy was misbehaving and ignoring her words of admonition. Finally, she grabbed her boys arm and swatted him on the rear and told him to behave. Unbeknownst to her, someone who was in the bank called the authorities, and before this woman finished her transaction and got out of the bank, the authorities arrived at the bank to relive her of her child. Hardly anything could be more frustrating to a loving mother who could not have imagined such a thing in America. But this is how America has become.

      The theory is that government knows better than parents on rearing  children, and government will often quickly wisk children out from the parent's possession on a whim "for their safety." They are then often placed in the hands of perfect strangers, where it is has be estimated that  they are eleven times more apt to be abused or raped than at their own home.

      Children have now become a marketable commodity of financial gain for the states, with your federal tax dollars being channeled back to the states on a "per child" basis for placement into foster homes. The more children placed, the more revenue directed into the state's coffers. I have heard of figures like $25,000 per child per year from the federal government. This greed for revenue has thus created a government hunger for little children with a slightly different motive than that of child molesters.

      These are days when anyone who either has a child, or works with children, are in grave danger of being made a target. Witness the edited testimony of Tamela below. Our point is that it is only by and through the judges that these things are happening in our country, and it is only by a through the passage of J.A.I.L. we will obtain the remedy. -Ron Branson.

      ~   ~   ~

      Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 8:23 AM
      Subject: CPS-my story

      I have done in-home daycare for 18 years. I've never been accused of anything.  Clean record.  I have four children of my own and been married for 20 years.  I am 39 years old.  My husband is an Eagle Scout as is my two older sons, and the younger one is almost there.  I volunteer a lot of my time in Boy Scouts because I have three boys.  We attend church at least twice a week.

      I'm licensed to operate a daycare. I'm also an EMT and teach First Aid, CPR., etc.  I volunteer my time to be an EMT, and to teach others about First Aid and CPR.  We had just put in adoption papers and were going to take foster parenting classes in Oct., but of course, all that has now stopped.

      On New Years eve my husband and I cared for 9 children.  It was just a New Years sleep over. Sounds innocent enough, but one of the children accused me of grabbing him and causing bruising to his upper arms. It never happened, nor did I have this child in my care before.
      Two days later the CPS (Child Protection Services) called me and told me I had injured a child. I told her no one was injured here, and that I thought she had made a mistake.  She said no, this child was injured by me. So we went in to talk to her.  We were there less then five minutes and she said she was going to substantiate it.

      Without even talking to any of the other children or the adults that were present, two days later a detective called me and we had to retain a lawyer, and we went in and talked with her. Two months later she walked the file over to the prosecutors office. The prosecutor also never talked to the other children that were there that night, or any of the daycare parents. Before I knew it, I had to come up with a huge bond, or go to jail.

      That was $12,000.00 ago, with legal fees still climbing. I have  installed video surveillance cameras for my protection, but its now too late!  My trial is set for next month.  I'm dumbfounded that this could possibly happen to me. My friends, relatives, everyone that knows me, says it'll be ok, that they can't possibly win. That was eight months ago, and my legal nightmare is still going on racking up legal fees while I am awaiting trial.

      Is this our legal system? What recourse does anyone have from this.  Bankruptcy was never an option to us, but the bills are still stacking up because of my having to hire an attorney, and him hiring investigators and forensic experts.

      We are in shock as a family. Is there any recourse, or is there anyone else out there this has happened to?  I have always in the past supported CPS, but I'm not sure what to think now, or what to do. I'm hurt that such a person as myself, who dearly loves children, and who loves helping others, could go through something so degrading and hurtful as this.

      I was taught to be compassionate and to love others, to help them whenever you can, but now I'm scared to help others. Look what I'm going through now for just trying to be helpful, This has affected my entire family, and our lives.  The sad thing is, my nightmare is not over with yet.

      I'm not sure if there are others out there going through such a situation like mine, but my heart goes out to them.
      Thank you,
      Tamela