Better Judges, or Accountable Judges?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 12:38 AM
      Los Angeles, California                                              August 6, 22, 2003

      Better Judges, or
      Accountable Judges?

      Judicial Watch, a Washington, D.C. based public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, has just issued an August 5, 2003 press release that states that they believe America needs better judges.

      The press release begins as follows;

      Press ReleaseSource: White House Chronicle

      Judges? Politicians in Robes, Judicial Watch's Klayman Says on 'White House Chronicle'
      Tuesday August 5, 12:14 pm ET

      WASHINGTON, Aug. 5 /PRNewswire/ -- America needs tort reform, but not as much as it needs better judges, according to the head of Judicial Watch, the Washington, D.C.-based conservative legal group.

      There needs to be tort reform, but not as currently proposed by this Congress and President Bush. That is just a gift to the medical profession," said Larry Klayman, chairman and general counsel of Judicial Watch, appearing on this week's edition of "White House Chronicle," a PBS political talk show.

      He added: "What we need are better judges." ....

      ~   ~   ~
      The entire press release may be seen at:

      While we do not disagree with the need for "better judges," America has an even more basic need with the urgency for judicial accountability. It has become nothing short of a national emergency, with threats greater than that of terrorists. Time and time I am hearing people state they are much more fearful of our judicial system than they are of any possible terrorist threat.

      Without judicial accountability, today's "better" judges are tomorrow's intolerable tyrants, if human nature has anything to say about this. It was  Lord Acton who stated, "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." Could we possibly expect anything otherwise from our better judges without judicial accountability? Absolutely not!

      Right now, all judges are fully protected from all liability through their self-created doctrine of judicial immunity, no matter how violative they are of the law, or the Constitution, no matter how egregious their acts, no matter how malicious or intentional their plans, and no matter what harm or damages inflicted upon an innocent or helpless person. In short, judges just cannot be sued, plain and simple.

      And even if someone dared to take on the challenge of attempting to sue a judge, his cause of action will be quickly dismissed through judicial immunity by a fellow collogue judge of his, who likewise enjoys judicial immunity. By each covering for the other, they all become corrupt.

      Witness the testimony of a now retired attorney for the County of Los Angeles, who over the years was called upon to defend thousands of lawsuits against judges accused of every kind of misconduct, and misbehavior imaginable. He boasted that he has never once lost a single case where the defendant was a County of Los Angeles judge. If this be true, either we have near perfect angels on the bench, with thousands upon thousands of people unjustly trying to get a piece of a judge, or else there is a perfect cover-up by judicial corruption in progress. You be the judge which!

      From my many years of experience within the judicial system, it appears that only the judges who cover for the current corrupt system have any chance of promotion. "If you don't play the game, don't expect to gain," is the unspoken word among the judges.

      We've all heard of the "Thin Blue Line" which has become famous for describing one police officer lying, and all the other police officers affirming the lie to be the truth. They hold together, and cannot break the ranks. If one does, he is set up for a fall. Has anyone contemplated that there also exists a "Thin Black Line" among the judges? There definitely is!

      Indeed, we have come full circle to the days like that of Isaiah 1:23, and Micah 7:3, "Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them." "That they may do evil with both hands earnestly, the prince asketh, and the judge asketh for a reward; and the great man, he uttereth his mischievous desire: so they wrap it up." Wrapping it up means they all conspire together for the mutual benefit of each of them in the conspiracy.

      Yes indeed, we need "better judges," but much more so, we need judicial accountability!

      Donate offerings to J.A.I.L., P.O. Box 207, N. Hollywood, CA 91603
      "Give me your wealth, and I will give you America"  - Ron Branson