* * * Too Bust, II * * *

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2003
      Los Angeles, California                                                   July 22, 2003

      Too Busy, II
      (How Precious Is Your Freedom?)
      By Ron Branson, (J.A.I.L. CIC)
      Two years ago, (April 4, 2001 to be specific), I sent out the original  "Too Busy" J.A.I.L. News Journal. The result was a barrage of emails flooding in from everywhere either praising us, stating that it had brought conviction upon them, or condemning me, the messenger, as being one who was very hateful, uncaring, and supporting the oppressions they were enduring. (Far be it from the truth.) It truly separated the sheep from the goats as truth is known to do. Since that time we have grown bountifully, and there are now many more new JAILers and J.A.I.L. News Journal readers that were not with us two years ago. I therefore deemed it appropriate to republish this work below.
      *    *    *

      There is a popular childhood folklore entitled "The Little Red Hen" that reads somewhat as follows:

      Once there were four friends – a pig, a duck, a cat, and a little red hen. One day the little red hen discovered some seeds lying openly on the ground. She went to her three friends and asked, "Who will help me plant these seeds?" "Not I," squealed the pig, "I’m too busy." "Not I," quacked the duck, "I’m too busy." "Not I," meowed the cat, "I’m too busy." "Then I will plant the seeds myself" said the little red hen. And she did.

      Every morning the little red hen watered the seeds and pulled the weeds. Soon the seeds began to sprout and they grew into large stalks of wheat. When the wheat was ripe, the little red hen asked her three friends, "Who will help me cut these stalks and thresh the wheat?" "Not I," meowed the cat, "I’m too busy." "Not I," squealed the pig, "I’m too busy." "Not I," quacked the duck, "I’m too busy." "Then I will cut the stalks and thresh the wheat myself," said the little red hen. And she did.

      Then the little red hen asked her friends, "Who will help me grind these grains of wheat into flour?" "Not I," quacked the duck, "I’m too busy." "Not I," squealed the pig, "I’m too busy." "Not I," meowed the cat, "I’m too busy." "Then I will grind the wheat into flour myself," said the little red hen. And she did.

      Then the little red hen asked her three friends, "Who will help me make this flour into a cake?" "Not I," meowed the cat, "I’m too busy." "Not I," squealed the pig, "I’m too busy." "Not I," quacked the duck, "I’m too busy." "Then I will make the flour into a cake myself," she said. And she did. She gathered sticks and made a fire in the stove and baked the cake.

      Soon the delicious smell of freshly baked cake filled the air, and the cat, the duck and the pig came running to the little red hen as she was removing the beautiful steaming golden-brown cake from the oven. "I’ll have some," said the pig. "I’ll have some," said the duck. "I’ll have some too," said the cat.

      "Oh, no," said the little red hen. This cake is just for me and my three little chicks." And so the little red hen and her three little chicks sat down at the table and ate it all up, down to the very last crumb, while the others watched.

      In the real world, we are all faced with the realities of life, that of the day to day hustle bustle work schedule of earning a living by the sweat of our brow. But when I have posed to many of these the proposition of investing some of those resources or time back into returning our country to liberty, I received the all too common answer, "I’m too busy," "I've got my business to think about," as they tell me their common plight, "I’ve got a wife and kids at home," "I’ve got to make a living," "I’ve got a business to run," "I’m just plain too busy," "I don't have time," "I've got bills to pay," etc, etc, etc, as though they were the only ones that have deadlines and bills. There are no lack of excuses for their not rolling up their sleeves, or reaching into their back pocket or writing a check of financial support.

      Just yesterday I was told by someone that they would love to help, but they have a business to run, and besides, J.A.I.L. has too many lose ends. Hmmm, I wonder why? Is this not the Little Red Hen syndrome through and through? Yes, J.A.I.L. needs help, it needs a lot of help, and J.A.I.L. needs financial support, a lot of financial support! Does J.A.I.L. have a lot of lose ends? You betcha! We have an awful lot of lose ends --in fact, lose ends everywhere and in every area. There is no end to the needs of and ever-expanding J.A.I.L. But to this person, and to many others, this is a reason "not to get involved." Need I say, this person is raking in money head-over-heels with their law practice, and much more than the common 9 to 5 worker. This person doesn't even have a spouse or a child to support. The fact is that no matter how much one earns, there never seems to be enough money to give financial support to judicial accountability as propose by J.A.I.L.

      Then, today, I received a letter via U.S. mail from an ex-multi-millionaire in federal prison who says he has have been thrown in federal prison by a judge through a sham judicial proceeding whereby he was denied even the right to attend his own court hearing and in which absence, he was stripped of $20 million of his property. These are staggering figures that boggle my mind that people such as this had the luxury of losing such vast sums of this world’s goods. I could not tell you how many millionaires, or ex-millionaires, I have talked to during my now eight years tenure in pursuing the passage of J.A.I.L.

      Time and time again I am told by once wealthy people that they have lost such figures as $400,000, $800,000, expensive properties, successful businesses, etc. It is as though they cry on my shoulder. Every time I hear such stories, I contemplate on what J.A.I.L. could have done with that money in obtaining freedom with such vast resources now gone. But the rule to date has always been that these people only appeal to J.A.I.L. after they have lost everything. Then they plead to J.A.I.L. as though we were their last and only hope. -- But we cannot help them.

      We receive letters from prisoners (including this ex-multi-millionaire) that we have had to simply ignore because we have no operational funds or staff. Just recently we attempted at a policy to send postcards to prisoners that say, "We’re sorry, but we have neither the staff nor the resources to maintain correspondence with you." It’s sad, but true, most everyone is either "too busy" or to "too broke" to support such a trivial things as "Freedom" and "Liberty." After all, they’ve got jobs, wives, children, businesses to think about. Freedom and liberty is only a by-product, something one thinks about should they have something left over. Somehow, there always seems to be nothing left over. No matter how much they toil, labor and seek to save, the words keep coming back to haunt them, "Ye have sown much, and bring in little; ye eat, but ye have not enough; ye drink, but ye are not filled with drink; ye clothe you, but there is none warm; and he that earneth wages earneth wages to put it into a bag with holes." Haggai 1:6.

      If it is indeed true, as stated Matthew 6:21 "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also," then I boldly affirm that the vast overwhelming majority of people's hearts today is not in the pursuit of Freedom and Liberty, but in things. And sad to say, I repeat this even to our JAILers. Where is the widow's mite today? "Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury: For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living." Mk. 12:44.

      It seems that it is only after judges strip people naked, rips their children  from their arms and gives them to strangers, separates them from all their worldly possessions that they held near and dear that they were "busy" acquiring, that reality gets their attention. Then they wake up to the shock that these out-of-control judges would dare have the audacity to demand a fee from them for the "privilege" of them being made a victim of their crooked and fraudulent judicial system. Then they cry out to be heard by someone, and especially JAIL4Judges. But we are "too busy" and "too broke" to consider their cries. We have no resources to attend unto them. All we can do is offer them a "Speak-Out" forum in which to yell and scream about their woes, their misery and their agony in hopes that someone out there is not "too busy" to comfort them.

      It was Chief Justice Marshall, in O'Donoghue v. U.S., 289 U.S. 516 (1933), that said, "I have always thought, from my earliest youth till now, that the greatest scourge an angry Heaven ever inflicted upon an ungrateful and a sinning people, was an ignorant, a corrupt, or a dependent Judiciary."

      I find that Americans generally are just too comfortable. They own too much. They haven’t suffered enough at the hands of the brutal tyrannical judges yet. They are just too self-centered, too selfish, and just plain  "too busy" to be of any good. They have ignored the words of Samuel Adams spoken August 1, 1776,  "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace.  We ask not your counsels or arms.  Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

      Oh, ye judges of this nation, teach these people a precious lesson. Teach them the lesson of the value of Liberty and Freedom. Strip from their arms their loved ones. Take from them their businesses, their bank accounts, their homes, their properties, and tow off their cars and sell them to the highest bidder. Take away from them those things which they have been "too busy" collecting.

      Give them time away from their jobs and from their demanding business schedules. Make them rest from their labors in your jail cells and in your prisons. Make them ponder the value of Freedom and Liberty. Teach them that the price of Liberty is eternal vigilance. Impress upon them that there is no such thing as "too busy" when it comes to pursuit of Freedom. Make them cry out in agony, pain, misery and in tears until their eyes shall see the truth. Make them weep and wail until they adopt a change of heart.

      Cause them to rise on their feet boldly as an army united to one cause, judicial accountability, with resolve and respect for the cost of Liberty and Justice for all. Make them shout in unity, "We mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor."

      And this know, all ye judges, when you shall have taught us well our lessons, and we shall have learned to our priorities, then shall we establish ourselves as Grand Jurors under J.A.I.L. across this nation, and within every state. Then shall we monitor your misdeeds, and call you into judgment for all your evil deeds which you have inflicted upon us.

      Yes, ye judges, teach us that Freedom and Liberty is more precious gold or silver; than health, wealth, and the comforts of life. Let us never, never forget your lessons upon us, namely "Give me liberty or give me death."

      I ask you therefore, all ye people of America, how precious is your Freedom?

             -Ron Branson-
      Nat'l J.A.I.L. Commander-In-Chief

      "Bad men cannot make good citizens. It is impossible that a nation of
      infidels or idolaters should be a nation of free men. It is when a people
      forget God that tyrants forge their chains." - Patrick Henry
      "It is exclusively the judicial branch of government in any country that
      throws its nation into internal upheaval and ultimate revolution."
                                                                  -Ron Branson, July, 2000

      Donate offerings to J.A.I.L., P.O. Box 207, N. Hollywood, CA 91603
      "Give me your wealth, and I will give you America"  - Ron Branson