* * * Learning The Need For J.A.I.L. * * *

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 7:12 PM
      Los Angeles, California                                                April 29, 2003

      HotSeat4Judges/M-Th/5pmPT   TheJAILerMakers   What?MeWarden?
      T-ShirtMe!
                      FedJAIL4FedJudges                 WebHostingServ

      Learning
      The Need For J.A.I.L.

      It seems so difficult for people to perceive the depth of the evil of our present day judiciary, or to comprehend the basic principle that it is only though an unaccountable judiciary that all nations crumble from within. To it put in the words of Tinsley Grey Sammons, bastiatlaw@..., "Nothing is easier to defend than truth, yet nothing is more difficult to propagate!"  People think, "This is America, not Nazi Germany. It just couldn't happen here!" Yet it is happening here! People just don't want to see it for what it is, because if they really believed it, they would be depressed with the reality of the condition of America, and the disparity of how to combat it. This is why we often say, "J.A.I.L. is the Only answer!"

      Below is the testimony of publisher Al Adask from a Missouri jail, (the kind with cold steel bars), who has long exposed corrupt government, and has published many novel articles on how to exercise unique legal footwork in defending yourself in any court or administrative forum imaginable on any subject. Basically, if it is out there, Al Adask has one or more articles on the subject, complete with points and authorities to prove the issue urged. Adask has a very large following that has been trained by him and by others of his ilk.

      Unfortunately, like the masses, the light of JAIL4Judges has yet to sink in with Adask's following, namely, that there is no redress of grievances that can be had by principled citizens in our present day judiciary, and that without J.A.I.L., there will continue to be none, no matter what or how it is argued!

      I have taken the liberty of faithfully editing the lengthy content of Adask's original letter from jail cell for this publication. His description of his experience within this Missouri jail since September 30, 2002 is fantastic, and well spoken.

      After you have read his comments from the inside of his jail cell, I would like to share with you mine at the end.
                                           -Ron Branson, (National J.A.I.L. CIC).

      From: "Jeff Penley" lawlawland@...
      Subject: Letters from Jail by Alfred Adask  3-27-03
      Date sent: Sun, 27 Apr 2003
      SAINT  LOUIS MO
      27 MARCH  2003 ( Post Date )

      without prejudice;
      at arms length,
      Alfred Adask
      c/o POB 100
      Hillsboro [63050]
      The state of Missouri
      The United States of America

      Jeff Penley
      c/o 2921 Robin Hill Lane
      Garland [75044-5941]
      The State of Texas
      The United States of America

      3/25/A.D. 2003

      Hi Jeff ,

      Thanks for your letter and thanks for the affidavit concerning my arrest on September 30th. I appreciate your kind and encouraging words and your prayers. You had a couple of questions which I'll try to answer: 1) Did I receive a Bible? Yes, I have one from the jail. I've read 25% to 30% of that Bible - some parts several times - and I've learned allot. ....
      You also asked if I could find you a copy of my habeas corpus. The answer is probably maybe. .... the fact that my first two habeas corpus has been ignored is discouraging. I have a problem staying motivated to
      try to hand copy yet another habeas corpus so I can send it to judges who don't give a damn about the law. Nevertheless, I shall persevere.

      Just now I'm also writing a grievance of undetermined length to be filed with the Missouri's Judicial Conduct Commission. I have a strong suspicion that my trial court judge has fiduciary obligations to me  based on his oath of office. If so, I suspect I might be able to use the Judicial Conduct Commission to force the judge to obey the law. ....

      In the meantime, I'm a little discouraged, and annoyed by the fact that
      the system's primary defense is indifference to me, to my rights, to their duties, to God, as if none of that were real. They treat me like a "thing," not a man. They deny me virtually any respect for the fundamental values..... It's as if I were jailed in a foreign country where  I and my captors not only don't speak the same language, my captors  don't even recognize me as a man with whom conversation is necessary or even desirable. It's the system's arrogant, bored, habitual,  institutionalized indifference to concepts like rights or innocence that is most aggravating, shocking and even frightening.

      Their gross, blank-faced indifference couldn't be possible unless they
      knew, with near absolute confidence, that there was no way, no
      appellate court, no political force that could be activated to force them  to do right - or even less unlikely, to hold them personally accountable for violating other people's rights.
      The system is somewhat like a band of serial rapists who have raped so many for so long with such impunity that they are no longer even excited by the prospect or act of rape. They are bored by their own
      violence, indifferent to injustice, and in some sense, almost dead. I feel
      like a man trying to reason, argue and litigate with a community of
      zombies. They are as indifferent to my reason, to my passion, to my  life as dogs to the color of a fire hydrant.

      Their confidence in injustice is so great, so taken for granted, that I
      can't help believing that any legal strategy I devise or try will be defeated. This may sound extremely pessimistic and "depressed," but it's not. I'm learning a great deal. They are teaching me in no uncertain terms that I dare not trust in my own strength nor in the goodness of the system of administration of justice. ....

      Alfred Norman Adask,
      Author and Editor of www.suspicions.info,
      and Antishyster News Magazine....

      As I have stated above, "Well said, Al Adask." Now I would like to share with our readers some of my experiences at the hands of tyrants. It all started with a trumped up felony arrest, because under law the police could not have arrested me on a lower level charge. So the police used a trumped up felony charge as a pretext knowing they would later drop the charge, which act itself has been adjudicated to be totally illegal.

      Actually, I was being arrested for "contempt of cop," seeing as they discerned that I knew a bit of law. I have learned that the more law you know, the more you are viewed as a threat, and their treatment of you  is adjusted accordingly. When I asked for their probable cause, I was angrily shouted, "You can take your probable cause and shove it," this done with a fist shaking in my face as I leaned back away from his fist having my hands handcuffed behind my back. I was shocked at this behavior and literally feared for my life. I asked them to take me before a magistrate, and they said, "We're taking you to jail." The fact is, I was never taken before a magistrate as is unarguably required by the Fourth Amendment, nor did I ever at any time receive a probable cause hearing for my arrest, making absolutely every single action done by them patently illegal and actionable from its inception.

      When I demanded that my rights under the Constitution be respected, I was told, "You have no rights under the Constitution," and I asked if I was in some foreign country, and that I thought I was in the United States.

      During my stay, I was shot with four electrical probes from a taser gun and tortured with electricity. Every time I mentioned the word "Constitution" I was tortured with another round of electricity. I was under electrical torture for a total of one and a half minutes. Thereafter, they placed me in a police car and took me to the hospital. At the hospital, the police asked me how the taser gun felt.

      After that event two days later, I was threatened with being tortured again with electricity, breaking my fingers and smashing my skull. They had me totally terrorized in fear of my life.

      I was strip-searched time after time after time illegally. These strip-searches were based on their general policy of strip-searching felony arrestees for their own safety, a policy that was condemned as inadequate of meeting probable cause, particularly when the arrest did not involve drugs or weapons. But in my case, the police unilaterally dropped the pretext felony as they had planned to do, and violated the statute that mandates that only the District Attorney has the discretion to drop felony charges. In other words, the police usurped the District Attorney illegally, and in doing so, further engaged in the illegal practice of law without a license.

      Then the police bicycled me throughout the system, referred to as "Diesel Therapy," and at one point, I was held in a cell incognito without food.  Sure, I lived, and perhaps I could have stood to lose some weight, but that is beside the point. I also asked to use the bathroom, and was denied it. I had to use the floor four times in a cell that had not so much as a drain in the floor. I was treated under conditions that are forbidden by the Geneva Convention to prisoners of war.

      When I brought up the issue of no probable cause of a magistrate in my federal lawsuit, the federal judge stated, "Well, if they had of taken you to a magistrate for a probable cause hearing, I feel they would have found probable cause." I responded, "Here in court, your honor, we cannot deal with what if they did it right. The fact is, they have clearly violated the Constitution of the United States resulting in liability to me for deprivation of my rights. I win!" He pooh-poohed my response, so not only was I deprived of probable cause required for my warrantless arrest, but denied redress on that denial raised in my civil action against the police for all their illegal and unconstitutional actions against me.                            -Ron Branson

      JAIL's very informative website is found at
      www.jail4judges.org
      To subscribe or be removed:
      AddRemove@...
      E-Groups, sign on at