** Judges Are Becoming Aware That J.A.I.L. Is Out There **

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2003
      Los Angeles, California                                          January 24, 2003
      HotSeat4Judges/M-Th/5pmPT   TheJAILerMakers   What?MeWarden?
                     FedJAIL4FedJudges                   E-mail&hosting
      Judges Are Becoming Aware That J.A.I.L. Is Out There
      We wish to share with J.A.I.L. News Journal subscribers, and others, the story about what happened to Attorney Elsebeth Baumgartner of Ohio. First is a response by David Donley, our JAILer-In-Chief for Vermont J.A.I.L., which emphasizes the need for accountability in all areas of authority. But the focus must be on the judiciary, as the Baumgartner story shows. For those of you who have not heard that story, we include it below Mr. Donley's piece. We certainly extend our thanks to all those who were able to show up in Ohio in support of Ms. Baumgartner, and we attribute much of that success to Attorney Linda Kennedy, whom we now refer to as National J.A.I.L.'s Missionary of Mercy! See her report below.
      -Barbie-  National J.A.I.L.  victoryusa@...
      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org