Easy Question Posed to J.A.I.L.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002
      Easy Question
      Posed to J.A.I.L.

      Dear Nancy Time4Liberty@... :

      What a great question you have posed to me. Fortunately, your question is very easy to be answered. Once Federal J.A.I.L. is established, the burden will be totally upon the federal government to justify their Constitutional existence. One need not prove anything -- all a citizen must do is merely challenge the federal agency that is asserting it's authority over them, and then the burden shifts to the government's attorneys to prove from the U.S. Constitution the authority for their existence within an accountable federal court. It will be in this manner that 90% of the federal government shall fade away.

      It is in this manner "JAIL propose[s] to change the territorial courts that act in administrative law."

      Nancy, let's not lose sight that J.A.I.L. is the answer to approximately 85% of the ills of society. After J.A.I.L. is universally the law of this country, J.A.I.L. will cross-hair and overthrow bad laws that may be dubious as to their unconstitutionality or their wisdom. Having brought common sense to bear in America, J.A.I.L. will have gained an undeniable confidence of the People, and along with that, their full and unlimited financial support, and with that unlimited financial support we shall do wonders for this country.

      In that day, J.A.I.L. shall have accumulated the respect and the influence over all legislators, presidents and political parties to accomplish whatever needs be done, for none shall stand in the People's way!

      Thanks for your question, and may all my questions be this easy to answer.

      -Ron Branson-