JAIL4Judges and Million Dad's March

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2002
      Dear Thomas A. Lessman:
      My first question relating to this "join" is whether this will place emails from your organization into our email box, or whether your intent is to place our mailings on your posts to the members in your organization? The reason I ask is because we quite commonly receive the same requests from numerous other organizations, and you could imagine what would be the result of accepting each and all of them.
      Please understand that while J.A.I.L. is concerned about the abuses father's suffer, and desires to see a soon remedy available to them, we also seek the same for women and mothers. We look at the problem not as a gender matter, but as a judicial accountability matter. J.A.I.L. has leaders from both men and women's organizations around the country, and we have a policy that J.A.I.L. will labor on behalf of both genders against a common arbitrary judicial system that affects us all.
      J.A.I.L. is the uniting of all organizations, all political parties, all causes, and both genders, and avoids conflicts of the same. It is in this vain that I say I am interested in your issues.
      Now you say, "We really need the help of someone who can draft up legal proposals!"  I respect this, and if you will receive it in the spirit of which it is intended, J.A.I.L. is that "legal proposal" you are seeking. Any other legal proposal or objective, no matter how otherwise good and appropriate, is but hacking at the limbs of the tree of evil. Remember, there are a thousand good causes we all could spend time and money in seeking a cure, but there can be but only one paramount single ultimate priority cause. Judicial accountability is that one and only paramount cause!  J.A.I.L. is the cornerstone of freedom and liberty for America, and without it there shall be neither!
      Here is my recommendation, Thomas. Do yourself and all the fathers within the Father's Rights Movement across America a favor. Join in the effort to focus your attention on the passage of J.A.I.L. in your state, and every state throughout this country. Once J.A.I.L. is passed, then you can focus your organization, and all other Father's Rights Organization's attention, on whatever cause fancies you that you see  lacking. With passage of J.A.I.L. all organizations will win, and conversely, without J.A.I.L., all organizations will suffer judicial blows and defeats to their causes.