Freedom Rally 2002

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2002

      Freedom Rally 2002

      National J.A.I.L. Commander-In-Chief Ron Branson, Lieutenant Commander-In-Chief Attorney Gary Zerman, and Warden Wiley Drake of Orange County, and in whose geographical jurisdiction the Freedom Rally 2002 is being held, are all invited guest speakers at this years Freedom Rally held on Saturday and Sunday, November 2nd and 3rd at the Hilton Hotel in Irvine, California, 92612 at 18800 MacArthur Blvd. (This is just Southeast of where Highways 55 and 405 junction.)

      To make arrangements now for this event, call (760) 868-4271 or go to www.livefreenow.org/directs/Freedom_Rally.htm

      There will be many other famous speakers and organizations that will be addressing the crowds. To name a few, they are Eric Hufschmid, the author of "Time for Painful Questions," who will share his research into the 9/11 tragedy, showing a pattern of cover up; Bob Schulz, Chairman of We the People Foundation, who is on a multi-city tour of the United States to encourage Americans to participate in the Freedom Drive scheduled to leave California on November 9th and arrive in Washington, D.C. on November 14th. (This event will be his last major stop before leaving); Larry Klayman, Chairman and General Counsel of Judicial Watch, Alternative Health Expert, Jon Turner, the IRS Agent who defected, No Money Down Real Estate Expert, Rich Diamond, Bernard Von Nothaus of Norfed, and Dr. Lorraine Day as well as, of course, Peymon himself.

      It should be noted that last year's 2001 Freedom Rally brought false and defamatory accusations against JAIL4judges by the ADL (Anti-Defamation League) that if J.A.I.L. were successful in its goal, it would destroy the entire Federal Judiciary, and abolish all Federal Laws of this nation, and interesting conclusion because it infers that honesty and integrity of federal judges would destroy the entire federal  judiciary, and overthrow all federal laws. What an admission.

      If you can, come join us November 2nd, and 3rd.

      -Ron Branson-

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org
      (We have over well 600 informative articles on this website.)