Only ONE "Basket": J.A.I.L.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2002
      Los Angeles, California                                       October 15, 2002
      HotSeat4Judges/M-Th/5pmPT   TheJAILerMakers   What?MeWarden?
                      FedJAIL4FedJudges                   E-mail&hosting

      Only ONE "Basket":   J.A.I.L.
      David Donley  davedonley@... writes:

      Our founding fathers warned not to allow any one "FACTION" to get its members into power in sufficient numbers that they could enact legislation to their benefit to the detriment of the Republic as a whole.

      Lawyers dominate every branch of government (U.S. Congressional Research reports Congress=71%) always have. Over the years they have been giving their fraternity immunities, protections, privileges and access to the state and federal coffers in violation of basic Constitutional principles.
      There is POWER IN BOYCOTT if we could motivate that 60% of voters that are eligible to vote but don't, to register and vote for people of any other walk of life other than Lawyer we could shake their world and make our Republic what it was intended to be a government of, by, and for the people.
      Take the treasonous leeches power base away help inform the public of a NATIONAL BOYCOTT of LAWYERS in PUBLIC OFFICE. STOP VOTING FOR LAWYERS (their allegiance is first and foremost to the fraternity above any oaths to Constitution, Country, or client vote for people of any other walk of life other than the self serving leeches LAWYERS.

      David Donley, Para- legal JIC VT JAIL4judges

      From: <henrymorgan1@...>
      I don't care whether they are lawyers or not. None of 'em, with the possible exception of Ron Paul, give a tinker's dam about the Constitution. Making the Oath enforceable is the only answer.

      J.A.I.L. is the solution.  Nothing else can fix the system. Spend your efforts
      on J.A.I.L.. All else (except for keeping your powder dry) is a waste of time.
      Best Regards,
      Jake,  Florida J.A.I.L.

      Paul  <paul@...> writes:

      I am a supporter of JAIL as well in North Carolina, however we can't put all our eggs in ONE basket !

      Believe me........the Lawyers BAR GUILD is the problem because whenever a Patriot comes into THEIR court to make "change" they are
      AUTOMATICALLY "shut down".........  pure and simple !  That's why we  must reverse this nonsense that ONLY  a "controlled" bar member can serve in the Judiciary.
      JAILer, North Carolina J.A.I.L.

      There IS only one basket.  If you could replace every single lawyer/judge, every single lawyer/politician and every single lawyer/executive TOMORROW, there is still no machinery in place to enforce the Oath of Office and the lawyers would just get back in office a couple of election cycles down the road anyway.  Lawyers are the wrong target. Making it possible to enforce the Oath of Office is the right target. That alone will lead to the resolution of ALL of the other issues.

      Best Regards,
      Florida J.A.I.L.

      Even those that support J.A.I.L. have to realize that everything will be resolved by J.A.I.L. --even the lawyer problem. That is not a separate issue, but it all falls under the people's demand for accountability-- and focusing that accountability on the judges will spread to the rest of the political spectrum. We have to remain focused with our energies to J.A.I.L.  Please don't allow them to become diluted (hacking at branches).  Let's strike at the root --with J.A.I.L.  Thanks folks!   -Barbie

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org