J.A.I.L. - The Campaign Against Judicial Fraud

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20 1:36 PM
      Los Angeles, California                                        October 13, 2002
      HotSeat4Judges/M-Th/5pmPT   TheJAILerMakers   What?MeWarden?
                      FedJAIL4FedJudges                   E-mail&hosting

      J.A.I.L. - The Campaign Against
      Judicial Fraud
      WORSE than Mockery
      By Nan C. Anderson, California JAILer
      I am compelled to say this to you, believing firmly that it is something of terrible and mighty importance. My family, under horrifying and mighty attack, have seen and experienced the following:

      We learned a major thing that I feel I must send IMMEDIATELY to J.A.I.L.  When you are accused of ANYTHING and get a lawyer, 'simple standard procedure is to kick a plea agreement out of the computer' then set your client up for a 'plea agreement' not a trial. They act like this is 'normal'.
      I contend it is illegal and A MAJOR CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY. They do not tell the client about this 'normal procedure' until the last moment, then use coercion, intimidation, and threats causing extreme stress and depression to force the clients to sign. They all pretend that 'at the last moment the prosecution has made this incredible offer they must take or spend years in prison.'
      Nondisclosure to this contract is why there are very few trials--it is the major reason there are no trials. This needs to be STOPPED. Lawyers need to be prosecuted--and I mean from both sides-- most importantly the judges know this is 'normal procedure' and they allow this illegal nondisclosure to continue daily-- haply listening to people lie about their guilt and then sending them to prison for whatever the prosecution dictates.
      I believe that several hundred thousand people would testify to this happening to them and a major lawsuit with several hundred thousaid people's names on it would stop this horror.

      Now, J.A.I.L may already know/be aware of this, but just in case it has
      been overlooked because they are looking at the BIG PICTURE and it is
      OBSCURED in the 'forest' of knowledge, they need to look at this and begin a campaign against it-- CONTRACT FRAUD, CRIMINAL ACTIVITY. Lawyers and judges should see prison for this atrocity against the people. This is why the jails are filled with innocent people!  JUDGES ALLOW, CONDONE, AND FEED THIS ATROCITY!
      © NanC Anderson  ncanderson7@...

      (J.A.I.L.'s response by Barbie):
      Dear Nan:
      Thank you for writing and explaining your horror at learning about just one aspect of how the judicial system works today. Daily, people are going through a similar experience that sends shockwaves through their mind and body, when they find out for themselves that this atrocity is really happening in America.
      I'll never forget when I first had my "shock treatment" after receiving a postcard in the mail from the California Court of Appeals with two words: "Petition Denied."  That's all-- no explanation whatsoever. I was brand new to the judicial despotism, and I could just as well have been going through shock torture at a mental hospital, with the devastating effect this experience had on me.
      I was at the law library where I practically lived day and night, spending hours of research and taking notes on legal authority that was directly on point with the case I was dealing with at any given time. In all our cases, the law according to the facts was on our side, and I was confident that the judge would rule accordingly.
      This first shock treatment I experienced came after I had filed a Petition For a Writ of Prohibition which in California is limited to the question of jurisdiction-- strictly a question of law.  We had sued the County and several officials and I recall that the trial court (this was civil) refused to address the facts of our case and arbitrarily accepted County Counsel's rendition of the facts of OUR case as true. Our presentation of the facts was treated as if it didn't exist!  It wasn't even "ruled on" erroneously-- it was simply ignored!   The result in that case was a jurisdictional defect that was plain to see, and so I filed a petition.
      As you may know, County Counsel (CC) is counsel for state judges working within the County (before whom CC was appearing in this case-- and many others-- we had brought). Conflict of interest???  At that time, it didn't dawn on me. But through the years, we learned about these conflicts, and if it is alleged, the "best" that will happen is that the case will be turned over to the State Attorney General's Office. Does that end the conflict?? Absolutely not! One time we had sued several L.A. County officials, including judges in their individual capacities, and requested the matter not be held in L.A. County. The case was sent to neighborhing Orange County. Did that end the conflict?? Again, absolutely not!  The entire judicial system, from county to county, state to state, state to federal, at all levels up to the U.S. Supreme Court-- is all one big corrupt monster-- each section covering up for the other. It took eighteen years of trying to get redress in our various courts for Ron and me to realize this fact.
      My petition was complete and thorough on the law regarding the jurisdictional defect. I had the court transcript, memorandum of abundant points and authorities, complete statement of facts supported by exhibits, declaration-- everything that was needed. County Counsel came in with their version of facts that contradicted the record presented. And again-- our record is ignored and petition denied without explanation.  I might note here that when it is an appeal and the judge does write an opinion, it is generally a reiteration of whatever government counsel writes up, ignoring what we presented.
      Nan, indeed judicial despotism and tyranny, i.e., judges disregarding the material facts of your case and the law applicable to those facts, is a hard scenario to accept. The facts are presented in black and white, supported with exhibits-- no one has to guess. The applicable law is presented in black and white, supported with copies of that law from the books.  Again, no guesswork involved.
      After experiencing years of this typical judicial conduct, Ron suddenly came to the realization that the judicial system just doesn't work according to law. Due process of law is just a hackneyed phrase appearing in theory, but does not exist as a matter of practice. We have plenty of good law on the books, but the courts ignore it rountinely.  Why??  Because they CAN with impunity.
      Every time we tried to sue judges for their unlawful decisions based on the lack of due process of law, they were denied based on "judicial immunity" and sanctions imposed for bringing a "frivolous" action.  But "frivolous" was never shown or explained as a matter of fact-- it was always treated as a conclusion-- and not even a conclusion of law because it wasn't based on any finding of fact!
      Ron realized that the people were going to have to take measures independent of the judicial system, and he began reading the California Constitution and came across Article II, Section 1, which states "All political power is inherent in the people. Government is instituted for their protection, security, and benefit, and they have the right to alter or reform it when the public good may require."  He realized that the judge-made doctrine of "Judicial Immunity" was being abused and it was causing a blockage to the First Amendment right of Redress of Grievances as well as preventing Due Process of Law to obtain redress in our courts. He realized that the people were going to have to hold judges accountable under the law-- a provision that did not exist. There was a definite conflict with having judges judging judges, and having the existing Grand Jury system controlled by the prosecutor's office. The people were going to have to break free of that "hold" that the system was having on them, and act independently to bring about justice within the judicial system.
      It began to make more and more sense to have a system of judicial accountability under constitutional law, governed by the people autonomously. The Constitution had to be given meaning, and it is up to the People to bring it about. So according to Article II, Section 1 of the California Constitution,  J.A.I.L. was born in April of 1995, originally called "The Judicial Reform Act of 1996."
      It took Ron two days to write the J.A.I.L. initiative. It underwent intensive language and grammar refinement. Take a look at our website at www.jail4judges.org and see what the purpose of J.A.I.L. is. Yes, J.A.I.L. is that "campaign against judicial (and legal) fraud and criminal activity."

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org