** What Is The JUDICIARY Doing To Maintain Constitutional Rule in This Country? **

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2002
      Los Angeles, California                                  September 21, 2002

      HotSeat4Judges/M-Th/5pmPT     TheJAILerMakers   What?MeWarden?
      T-ShirtMe!
                      FedJAIL4FedJudges                   E-mail&hosting

      What is the JUDICIARY doing to maintain constitutional rule in this country?

      J.A.I.L. received another email response to one of our past JNJs (see beneath my reply below) to which I replied. Yes, our backlog isn't getting any better, sorry to say. However, I felt it worthy to share my reply with all of you to once again remind everyone how important J.A.I.L.'s FOCUS still is, and will remain to be. "HS" is not on our list and he signed anonymously. His identity isn't important, but what is important is that his focus is not properly placed. It serves as yet another distraction from what the People must concentrate on-- what is the JUDICIARY doing about constitutional rule in this country?

      Dear HS:   extn@...

      I'm cleaning up some old emails. We're just not able to keep up with our volume, so some have to be put on the "back burner" until we can take the time to go through them. Sorry--

      First, the Thoreau quote we use in our signature applies to what J.A.I.L. represents is the root problem in this country, and that is, our unaccountable judiciary. The judiciary is the final backstop to how the powers-that-be control themselves. All disputes wind up in some court for "resolution." And all of those disputes involving all other agencies and entities in this country, are ultimately and finally determined by the judiciary (state and federal - all levels).

      The "branches" being hacked at are all those agencies, such as the IRS, the police, the FBI, the Federal Reserve, the county, the city, the state, (any "government" power you can name) plus "deep-pocket" entities like large corporations and the rich who can "buy" justice-- that cause such grief and turmoil to the people by their Gestapo-type tactics and get by with it. People are too busy looking at these various agencies as the source of their grief and trying to defend themselves against THEM, rather than against the real culprit-- our courts-- the judges who conduct the process that's supposed to resolve and settle all these disputes according to law.

      You may notice how the media always points attention to such and such a company, or government agency--  but NEVER the courts as being a problem.
      The media is the tool of the powers-that-be for steering public attention away from the real problem, over to a "scapegoat" to take the blame for an issue affecting the people. The victims don't (or can't) figure out what the real source of the problem is, and J.A.I.L. is trying to educate them what it is and that J.A.I.L. is the only means by which the people can DO something to solve the root problem.  So "Who are the roots of evil?" you ask--  the corrupt judges!

      Next, you say that I should identify the "Usurping Force" that has overtaken the government. Well, for purposes of the article, it really doesn't matter WHO it is-- just that whomever it is has usurped its power and is operating as a counterfeit "government" under the name of "government" --and is not operating as the United States government is authorized to act. It's not WHO it is, but WHAT they are doing to the people of this country. And the ball is now in the People's court (pun not intended), and it's up to the People to DO something about this take-over of American constitutional life.

      It's enough to know that we are being run and controlled by an evil force, under the guise of government but lacking the authority thereof. Whomever it is that's taken us over, doesn't really matter-- it's evil and must be dealt with by the people, as the Declaration of Independence points out. The Declaration calls it "such government" that must be overthrown by the people-- I can't even give this usurping force the dignity of referring to it as "government" at all, because it isn't.  Governments are instituted by men to protect their rights, as the Declaration states. What we have today in power DESTROYS them-- exactly the antithesis of government.

      It doesn't matter if it's Israel, Russia, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, China, Pakistan, or any other nation, or if it's the Trilateral Commission, The Bilderberg Group, the United Nations, or any other group-- this "usurping force" that I speak of is sitting in the Seats of Power right here in THIS country, holding sway over the American People that should not be! This usurping force has all the bells and whistles and trappings of "government" in this country-- but they are all false and fictitious, and above all-- CORRUPT!  Scripture points out that we can define a corrupt tree by the FRUIT that it bears.  Ask yourself-- What kind of fruit (result) is this usurping force producing? I don't care WHO it is-- WHAT is it producing for the People in this country?

      The People's attention should not be drawn to other areas, than right here within our own borders-- the USofA (the constitutional one-- not corporate).
      And within our borders, the People need not look beyond our judicial system. Regardless of who's in the White House, or Congress-- (same application to the states)-- What is the JUDICIARY doing to maintain constitutional rule in this country?  Let's keep our focus where it must be!

      -Barbie

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org