An Appeal To All Judges

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 9:48 PM

      AN APPEAL TO ALL JUDGES
      by Saadat, 9/2/02

      As a patriotic American, I sincerely appeal to all the Judges of all the Courts in the United States to support the JAIL movement.

      The acronym JAIL may be scary, but its objectives are really to create a heaven on earth. I just can’t imagine why our Judges, whose hearts are filled with truth and respect for law, will have any reason to oppose it.

      Opposing JAIL will be no less ridiculous than opposing traffic signals and signs required to protect the innocent lives from reckless drivers. With the goodness of my heart, let me tell you at least 12 more reasons why all Judges must support JAIL unconditionally.

      1.         Nothing – not war on Terrorism, not removing Sadam, is             more important than JAIL for our nation’s prosperity,                 security, and respect all over the world.

      2.         JAIL is not in any way against any good judge.

      3.         JAIL will remove bad apples from our judiciary.

      4.         JAIL will elevate the status of our judiciary at home and             abroad.

      5.         JAIL will guarantee justice based on Godly truth and not             on Devil’s manipulation.

      6.         JAIL will restore our nation’s faith in our judiciary.

      7.         JAIL will reduce the caseload of our courts.

      8.         JAIL will eliminate the abuse of power in government or             private sector against a helpless individual.

      9.         JAIL will make our Courts really accessible to the                         masses.

      10        JAIL will reduce the financial burden our courts place on             average taxpayer.

      11.       JAIL will bring back respect to the profession of law.

      12.       JAIL will bring harmony, peace and morality to our fast                 degrading social fabric.

      Thanks for considering my appeal. May God bless you all.

      A humble JAILer who wants America to be heaven on earth.

      Saadat

      An Arizona JAILer

      Silaintselma@...

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org