America's Future Without J.A.I.L.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2002
      Los Angeles, California                                               August 26, 2002
      HotSeat4Judges/M-Th/5pmPT   TheJAILerMakers   What?MeWarden?
      T-ShirtMe!
                      FedJAIL4FedJudges                   E-mail&hosting

      America's Future
      Without J.A.I.L.
      by Lawrence Agee

      Night after night I lie awake, sleepless. I am sleepless because of what lawyers and thiefs have done to me. I have been robbed and abused by the very courts where I expected to turn for justice. All that I have seen is injustice. They have stolen my money, my home, my life, my career. They have stripped me of all I have worked for, and left me with nothing.

      I wonder if I will ever sleep again. I wonder if I will ever risk owning another home for fear of seizure. I wonder if I would ever risk marriage again for fear of another financial rape. I wonder if it is safe to place my money into a bank for fear it will be removed. I wonder if I will ever work again. I wonder if it is worth getting another career where I am obligated to obtain a professional license for fear my license will be unjustly seized.

      This is not liberty, this is tyranny, a fraud, a big lie, an illusion. When judges cease to honor the Constitution and comply with it, they cease to serve a legitimate purpose.
      Lawrence Agee (OR. JAILer)

      Ron Branson's Comment:

      I have often said, in these times of evil, America would be much better served for justice if it dismissed all the judges from the bench, and their salaries held back, and we committed all decisions and grievances to the flip of a quarter. Everyone would receive an equal 50% chance of obtaining justice. No discovery, no arguments, no lawyers, and no judges!

      But, now we need not be despondent, Behold, J.A.I.L. is here! Only through J.A.I.L. shall righteous judgment return to this nation, and then shall She be established, for "Righteousness exalteth a nation!"

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.net