A Good Word From New Hampshire J.A.I.L.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2002

      A Good Word From Fred Davideit
      New Hampshire JAILer-In-Chief (JIC)davideit@...

      Fred Davideit just announced that they have a Republican Legislator, Lars Christiansen, lars@..., who will be sponsoring the New Hampshire J.A.I.L. Bill, and that Lars has already gotten a Democratic co-sponsor to support the Bill. More New Hampshire legislators are now being sought to sponsor the Bill.

      Despite New Hampshire's short history within J.A.I.L., Fred states New Hampshire has already recruited 67 new JAILers, and that he anticipates there will be 150 by Christmas time.

      Go get'em, New Hampshire! You're a shining example to all states. Will J.A.I.L. be holding its National J.A.I.L. Celebration Day on the courthouse steps of the Supreme Court of New Hampshire, which date  will go down in the history books ????????

      Remember folks, the first state across the Victory-line will break the ice, and J.A.I.L. will be officially nationally recognized. Just like gestation and birth, we know that J.A.I.L. will be, --we just don't know the when or the where!

      -Ron-