Mr. James Leigh Report

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002
      Los Angeles, California                                        August 2, 2001

      Hear Mr. James Leigh on HotSeat4Judges
      on Crusade Radio.com Tomorrow

      NEW PROOF THAT THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT
      CONSPIRED IN ORDER TO GET TRAFICANT
      By Linda Kennedy, Attorney (pending Appeal), VA
      WBFLegal@...

      The information you are about to read is information that
      Congressman Traficant has had, which would help prove that there is a Department of Justice conspiracy against him, however, the Congressman would not release the information, as he was trying to protect Mr. James Leigh and his family.

      Both Mr. James Leigh, the operative in this story, and I, have had to convince Congressman Traficant to make this information public.  I was just given permission by the Congressman this morning to utilize this story. Please publicize this far and wide including, but not limited to the
      biased media.

      James Leigh is a very courageous government, under-cover operative,
      whose work single handedly lead to the United States issuing 11 indictments and making 4 convictions of high ranking foreign officials in
      China and Korea.   The sting operation involved several unlawful
      immigration scams (unlawful human smuggling in exchange for a large fee) into the United States.  The price received by the governments
      involved was $50,000 per head amounting to about $500,000,000.

      Mr. Leigh's assignment was named "Operation Squeezeplay" and the story can be found in several articles including one at:
      http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/7/23/175619.shtml.  Mr. Leigh has also been involved in several other highly publicized covert operations involving national security, which can be found in the
      newspapers.

      Mr. Leigh had given Congressman Traficant an affidavit and
      Congressman Traficant was told to use it to help prove that there is indeed a Department of Justice conspiracy against Congressman Traficant to expel him from Congress and to lock him up for life.  Mr. Leigh states on 7/27/02 that:

             "I provided an affidavit to Traficant, just this week and
             it proves that there was indeed a plan to go after him.
             I live under security concerns and asked Traficant not
             to use it unless it would really make a difference.  I think
             he is holding back to protect my security but now he
             should be urged to bring the evidence forward and demand
             an inquiry and delay of proceedings.  I'll back him and
             testify."

      To really understand what is happening here, as Mr. Leigh was ready
      to close in on the entire illegal operation of the Chinese and Korean governments, Bill Clinton and Janet Reno suddenly put a stop to any further undercover work involving Operation Squeezeplay, and ordered
      the sting operation to cease and desist.  Obviously, Mr. Leigh was very upset as he had risked his life, and was extremely close to busting this entire phony immigration scheme wide open.  Even with the desist order, the United States was still able to convict four illegal smugglers out of the eleven indictments issued in Operation Squeezeplay.

      Later, James Leigh requested that the United States Department of
      Justice provide him the protection they had promised he and his family in exchange for his risky undercover assignments he had
      accomplished on behalf of our country.  In spite of their agreement to
      do so, The Department of Justice just ignored him and let Mr. Leigh and his family fend for themselves even though they had severely exposed themselves to increased danger for the United States' benefit.

      Thwarted at every turn, James Leigh then went to Congressman Traficant for assistance.  From Mr. Leigh's own email to me dated 7/26/02, he states that:

             "Traficant came out in the press demanding a Congressional
             hearing into Operation Squeezeplay and why Reno/Clinton
             shut it down.  At the same time, I was meeting with Justice
             officials from [the] U.S. discussing what they would do to
             provide the security as promised to me and my family.
             They mentioned Traficant and said 'Don't count on Traficant,
             we're going to get him no matter what we have to do.' They
             further asked me to help them on that matter."

      This discussion between Mr. Leigh and the Justice Department occurred
      before any indictment of Congressman Traficant was ever issued.  Do you see this friends? Isn't this exactly what Traficant has been saying all along?  Hasn't he been saying that Reno and the Justice Department have set this lynching up in advance?

      Did you hear Congresswoman S.T. Jones from Ohio, during expulsion
      hearings telling Congress to just ignore all the evidence and claims of
      judicial corruption and expel the Congressman anyway?  Did you hear the prosecutor say that they had no direct evidence of Traficant's wrongdoing because Traficant was too good to have allowed for evidence?

      Did you hear jurors saying that they could tell that Judge Wells had marching orders?  Did you hear another juror describe how he was unlawfully, and deceptively removed from the case with only one week left, and that he was a pro-Traficant juror?  Did you hear a juror say, that after being allowed to hear all the evidence, he thinks Traficant is innocent?

      Friends, did you see during the Congressional Expulsion vote that
      Traficant actually WON the oral motion to stay all expulsion proceedings until an investigation into these claims of corruption could be made, but Congressman Hefley insisted that in spite of the victory, that a written vote be taken? Hefley obviously knew that  NOBODY in Congress would have the guts to write his or her name to stay the
      proceedings under such threat of retaliation.  Not even those
      Congressmen who raised the motion to stay the proceedings were willing to put it in writing.

      Can anyone else put two and two together here?  Can you see that the Congressional  majority who wanted to stay the proceedings were so afraid of the Justice Department that they would not even write down their names in fear of being next?  Do we now see who is running our country?  Anyone else have any doubt why these rogue courts of ours, can freely ignore the law and the facts  when their own Justice Department has put such fear into our cowardly Congress, the alleged judicial overseer, that not a one of them was willing to write his or her name next to Traficant's to stay the motion to expel?

      Finally, on July 25, 2002, Mr. Leigh writes:

             "Traficant is being noble by withholding my affidavit that
             can save his ass.  He is protecting me and my family's
             security. Urge him to use the Canadian former US. Justice
             operatives information.  It proves there was a conspiracy
             within the Justice Department to nail him.  I have urged him
             to go ahead . . ."

         And on July 26, 2002, Mr. Leigh states that the Justice Department

             ". . .  basically left my family and I out in the cold to fend
             for ourselves [concerned about being exposed]. . . I'm
            willing to take that chance.  Traficant went to bat for me when
            I needed him, so I guess it's time for me to do the same."

      It sounds like Traficant is a lot more noble than the biased media would have one think.  We need to get this story out to everyone including the biased media fast. Traficant's sentencing is tomorrow, Tuesday, July 30, 2002, and the public needs to know that there is yet more credible proof of a conspiracy by Judge Wells, and the Justice Department aimed at getting Traficant, along with a cowering Congress too fearful to stop it, before this sentencing.

      Thanks to Americanlibertiesassociation for helping break this story, but
      also for keeping it confidential as lives could be at stake in this matter.
      Kennedy

      James Leigh will be the guest on HotSeat4Judges tomorrow 8/3 on Crusade Radio
      Hotseat for Judges Radio--SECRET OPERATIVE JAMES LEIGH: The man who was told by the Department of Justice to never mind Traficant as the DOJ was going to get Traficant no matter what.   THE MAN WHO WAS ASKED TO HELP THE DOJ GET TRAFICANT.  James comes out of hiding this Saturday to tell the American people what really happened.

      SATURDAY @ 1:00 P.M PACIFIC AND 4:00 P.M. EASTERN STANDARD TIME.  Get on the air EARLY b/c many are getting closed out of the programs due to the high volume of listeners.   Go to Crusaderadio.com, and download the free software at the site.  Do it early b/c downloading takes a while.

      MANY ARE ASKING WHAT WE DO ABOUT TRAFICANT NOW

      Friends:  When I teach "Plan B:  What to do when the law and facts don't matter," it is with the assumption that you will most likely lose at the trial level.  This does not mean it is over--your fight has just begun.  Do not be shocked when this happens since we are being judged by sociopaths.  The plan is in laying the proper ground work and in taking other precautions in order to fight the good fight, knowing the law and facts never did matter.  Let us not lose hope or feel defeated.  The battle has just begun.  ARE YOU IN THIS FOR THE LONG HAUL?  Only if we are willng to fight will we have a chance at changing this corrupt system.

      Thanks to Janet Meisinger, Colorado JAILer, for sending J.A.I.L. the Leigh Report by Attorney Linda Kennedy. Be sure and hear Mr. Leigh on Crusade Radio on Saturday, August 3rd.

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org