*** Expanding Our Tent Stakes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2000
      EXPANDING OUR TENT STAKES

      Ron:
          No thanks required here. It's your brilliant mind and devoted spirit that leads this fight.  I agree we "need a thousand like you," and I truly believe they are out there waiting for us to find!
          We must organize fundraising efforts to get this on national T.V., i.e. commercial spots. Does anyone have any connections to get this rolled out?
          I didn't learn about JAIL until 14 months into my custody
      battle.  Just knowing JAIL exists has lessened my fears, anxiety, self-doubt and all the rest that comes with such invasive battles. I am deeply grateful to Barb Willing for telling me about JAIL.  You are doing a wonderful work and society owes you one.         Can't we appeal to some rich philanthropist for the cash needed for a national campaign. This is an election year and a ripe time to put JAIL in the spotlight. We can't depend on everyone having access to the internet to learn about, and possibly support JAIL. We have a duty to do something "bigger" here.
          Maybe we need to explain to other well-organized groups that we need to band together on the "common denominator" in this equation, i.e. corrupt courts are wrong and lend justice to no
      particular group, but injustice to all!!!  ....
          Crooked criminal judges and attorneys have got to be stopped.  I would hope as mature, reasonable adults we could join our efforts on this one issue. Take care.
      A. Amato
      Northville, MI

          It is encouraging letters to JAIL such as the one above that help us realize that our labor is not in vain, that there are people left who still know and love the truth.
          We know that JAIL just has to be, and that there are no alternatives. Like a birth, it will happen, it is just a question of how long it will take for people to realize that fact!
          JAIL will one day overtake America and become among the most notable of organizations! It will become a mighty tree upon which all may find rest!
          JAIL now covers some seventeen states and is expanding at such a rate that it is hard to keep track of our growth. This is the Work of God, and it is glorious in our eyes! Watch God work!