J.A.I.L. Captures Front Cover

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2002
      Los Angeles, California                                               June 22, 2002
      Captures Front Cover
      JAIL4Judges hits the front cover of the Las Vegas CityLife Magazine for Thursday, June 20, 2002.
      Seen front and center is none other than our National J.A.I.L. Associate Commander-In-Chief Christopher Hansen. Hansen also serves and leads as JAILer-In-Chief (JIC) for the State of Nevada, and may be reached at Sovereign@.... His secretary is Patricia Saye, nevadasjailsecretary@.... His son, Joshua, is seen in the left rear.
      CityLife Magazine reaches out to its readership on issue of news and culture.  Who says that JAIL4Judges does not receive media attention?

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.net